Cinema Experience - mix trailer sources (new movies and unwatched movies)
I just discovered "Cinema Experience" and was wondering: Is it possible to play trailers from diffrent sources? What I like to accomplish is this: Before each movie I'd like to see some trailers of upcoming movies (e.g. Apple newest) and some trailers of the movies I already own and haven't watched yet (XMBC Trailers). Is there any way to get this done? Preferably only trailers with the same genre as the movie.

If it is not supported by CE itself - can you think of any other way to get this done? Maybe there is a plugin that automaticly downloads the newest trailers and CE could play random files as preroll? Any ideas/hints how I could get this done?
I have managed to do this in a roundabout way...

I use CE to integrate with my home automation system so it closes blinds and operates mood lighting as the script chugs through trailers etc.

What I wanted to do is have 3 "New Release" movie trailers streamed direct from Apple Trailers which I have setup as the trailer section. I then wanted to show 3 trailers from my movie library also but could not find a way to achieve this.

The only way I found was to create a directory on the local machine and place a heap of trailer only files in that and set the script to use 3 random files for the end of the trailer section. This is not ideal since I have to manually copy the trailers from my server to the local PC for use which requires about 5GB (meh) but also means I cannot select to only show unwatched trailers but it works well enough.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience - mix trailer sources (new movies and unwatched movies)0