Cast and crew bios?
I'm setting up a new install of xbmc and haven't quite figured out all the navigation yet between windows. I know in the movie "Info" window I can see a scrolling list of cast and crew. How can I select an individual and get their bio?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
You need: "script.metadata.actors"

[RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support

After it's installed, then up arrow to the actor and press enter.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-07-30, 17:23)CaptainKen Wrote: You need: "script.metadata.actors"

After it's installed, then up arrow to the actor and press enter.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I should have also mentioned that I'm pretty sure you would use the "Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader" to get the actors script.
(2013-07-30, 17:39)CaptainKen Wrote: I should have also mentioned that I'm pretty sure you would use the "Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader" to get the actors script.

So I need to install the extras downloader addon and the metadata actors addon?
Yes, get it from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150028

Then to Install the Addons: System>Setting>Add-ons>Enabled Add-ons>Program Add-Ons>Nox Extras Downloader>Launch

BTW, they install to: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.nox.extras.downloader

Other recommended scripts to download with AN Extras Downloader
- script.nox.extras.downloader

- plugin.moviesets
- [RELEASE] MovieSets (Video) Addon - Show Movie Sets Info Sets for Skins / Skinners
-(originally written by Frost (who is not around here anymore) and Phil fixed some bugs to make it work with frodo.)
- http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89163
- Add-ons->Video-Ons

- script.metadata.actors
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578

- script.videolanguage
- shows the language of all audio & subtitle streams of a video file.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1364332
Just to be sure I understand correctly. I install Nox Extras Downloader and launch it, and then use that to install the other addons rather than installing them from a zip file?
Yep
Thanks for your help. I'd be totally lost without the members of this forum.
You are welcome, I was in your exact shoes myself at one time!
I downloaded the movie set script through Nox extras downloader, but i launch it and select "update all" but nothing really noticeable happens? I also tried typing "I & O" to see if that did anything but again nothing happens.
Sorry, looks like I pointed to wrong place to Launch.

Go to Add-ons -> Programs Addons -> Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo) -> Launch

NOTE: It does not scrape movie set artwork. You must have manually downloaded and saved your fanart and poster files to each movie set folder before running.
(2013-07-31, 04:41)CaptainKen Wrote: Sorry, looks like I pointed to wrong place to Launch.

Go to Add-ons -> Programs Addons -> Movie Set Artwork Automator (Frodo) -> Launch

NOTE: It does not scrape movie set artwork. You must have manually downloaded and saved your fanart and poster files to each movie set folder before running.

I was able to get artwork automator to work so that I can use movie set logos, posters and fanart, but for I was curious about extendedinfo script because I thought it was a way for me to get movie set info.
Pretty sure the automator scrapes the movie set info from the existing nfo's of each movie. At least it looks like that's what is happening on my system.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cast and crew bios?0