Now how do I disable it?
This skin is definitely just not for me, I am not a fan at all of rotated text.

How do I get back into the Appearance settings to disable the skin? It seems like the skin makes it harder to find the setting so that I have no choice but to leave it on. Maybe deleting the files will work.
change appearance?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
The visual layout may differ, but the navigation steps are the same as the ones you previously took to switch from the default skin to this one: Settings > Appearance > Skin > Confluence (or whichever skin you prefer instead)
Figured it out.

Appearance was taken out of the settings options.

What I had to do was go to Add-Ons, Skin Add-Ons, find a new skin I wanted, then install and apply it. THEN I could go back and uninstall this thing.
(2013-07-31, 18:46)Budwyzer Wrote: Appearance was taken out of the settings options.
Was it something you had taken out in your customization? Because when I tried out this skin to respond to your question, the Appearance settings page was present.
That I know of, I did not ever edit anything. When I first started up the skin it had everything in the submenus. But then I went to videos and movies, then went back to the main menu and over to settings, and all that was there was 4 or 5 options. Appearance was not one of them.
This is probably moot since you're not using this skin anymore, but when you scroll to Settings, don't select or navigate to any of the submenu options on the bottom half of the display. Instead, just press Enter when the Settings menu option is highlighted (top half of display). You will now see big icons across the bottom half of the display for the top-level settings options, including Appearance.
Yeah, I'm not using it anymore. Hopefully that will help someone else out though. User Interfaces like this one start giving me slight panic attacks after awhile. The layout of it and my brain just do not mesh at all and I start freaking out. lol
I had to go in VIA FTP and remove the skin folder. this made XBMC change to the default skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now how do I disable it?0