Trouble with Scrapers finding any data
I'm mostly concerned about the artist scrapers right now, but I seem to have this same problem with the universal album scraper as well. I think I must just be making some stupid mistake because I can't seem to find any other threads with this same problem (many similar problems though).

None of my artists currently have thumbs (or any other info beyond what was imported) and only some of my albums have them (again, it seems to be whatever was imported). I used iTunes to find a couple album covers and it worked like a breeze, so I don't think there's an issue with the metadata for the albums. I have tried rolling back to an older version of the addon, changing the addon settings, and refreshing (which just leads to an endless loop of updating the artist and album names... maybe someone can help me with that as well) and then adding manually but I can't even do that except for my local documents.

Can someone walk me through the steps to get thumbs/info imported as if I was a five year old? It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I am using XBMC 12.2 and Universal Artist Scraper 3.1.0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble with Scrapers finding any data0