[RELEASE] Video Screensaver: iTunes Trailers
Hi,
this is a screensaver addon for playing current, random trailers from Apple iTunes. Choose the video quality (480p/720p/1080p) and your prefered genres via the addon settings.
Default keys (Pause, Skip, Info) are still usable while playing videos - hit Stop / X / Escape to quit.

You can also run the add-on manually with the following command. Without the Screensaver function. Like a TV-Mode - with all XBMC functionalities. For favourites / keymapping / Commands / ...
Code:
RunScript(script.screensaver.reddit_com, tv_mode)

Note: Dont try to quit the screensaver immediately after it starts, else XBMC could freeze. Wait at least 10 seconds!
If you have problems exiting the screensaver, you can increase the exit delay via the add-on settings.

Its available via my testing-repo.

Have fun, Smile
asde
v1.0.5:
- Fixed bug when exiting screensaver
wouldn't it be easier to put them into one screensaver and using options in it to select which one?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-08-03, 13:39)Martijn Wrote: wouldn't it be easier to put them into one screensaver and using options in it to select which one?
Yes, at least for me when updating! Wink I currently do not plan to do more screensaver addons, so i think i will leave it at it is.

Another idea would be to create one core video screensaver which will be used by other addons.
All my regular video addons are also standalone, wouldnt make sense to put them all in one "monster" addon...

This also would have some disadvantages...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Video Screensaver: iTunes Trailers0