No change in movie count
Question 
I am using the official XBMC remote app on my iPhone 4S, and have found one issue. Frodo 12.1.

When I go into the movies list within the app, it only shows 790 movies. It's been a while since I was at only 790 movies. It also does not show some of the more recent additions to my movies collection, so I can not select them from within the app. The XBMC client has updated without issue. I actually update it from within the iDevice app.

So far I have tried rebooting my XBMC client (several times).
Restarting the app several times, actually daily for a couple months since I noticed this issue.
Looking within the iDevice app for any sort of manual updates, but have not found anything there.
Looked online to see if anyone else had this issue, but didn't find any mention of this.

The files (Movies, TV shows and music) are all stored on a separate computer acting as the server. The XBMC client updates without issue.

Any ideas to try?
Hmm, just discovered the "pull down to update" ability. Never had to do that before.

But now I know.
Nice Big Grin

If you haven't a big movie library, you can disable the content cache from the app settings (device settings > xbmcRemote > App settings section) you shouldn't notice speed differences and you can stop worrying about the synchronization

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No change in movie count0