ATV2-XBMC problems, could use some advice
So I had 12.0 running fine on my ATV2 and at some point in the last month or so, it stopped working, so I'm just getting around to messing with it now.

My symptoms are the XBMC simply wont start, click it from the ATV menu, it tries to start then drops back to the ATV menu.
So I've completed uninstalled XBMC and tried to reinstall it to no avail, same symptoms.
The ATV works fine outside of XBMC (I can see my iTunes files, play movies in there, all the icons are there etc). I even tried to reinstall XBMC via NaviX and command line and it didn't work.

So my next step was to wipe the entire device and re-jailbreak it and start all over. My problem is, my imac does not even see the device when connected via the USB. I've tried two different micro USB cables and seasonpass keeps saying it's not connected. So I can't even get to step 1.

Thoughts or suggestions please?

iOS 5.1.1
XBMC.log file is a 0 byte file when I SSH into the device
Here's the AppleTV log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=41491

Thanks,
try to move away the /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC folder and see if it starts after that. If that works then either your guisettings.xml is broken or your database files. (hard to tell without a logfile).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2-XBMC problems, could use some advice0