Sorting Sets By Set Number?
I've created my own nfo's for Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One, however they are set in year format, then alphabetical.

This means Captain America comes before Thor, which is wrong.

Is there anyway to sort sets by set id/number?
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
This is probably what you are looking for: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO...Movie_sets

Look thru section 4 on that page where it discusses Movie Sets and "sorttitle" tag. Hope that helps.
(2013-08-02, 15:36)liquidtoon Wrote: I've created my own nfo's for Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One, however they are set in year format, then alphabetical.

Liquidtoon, I am in the process of creating separate directories and then using sub menues for directories. One directory I have thinking about is Marvel World. Then under movies I can click on that sub directory. I would be interested in what database or online resource you are using to define your marvel universe.

I am thinking of including all the Marvel Characters in mine and not just those from the Avenger series ... is that what you did?

I am also using the set feature so all the XMEN stuff is show as the "XMEN Collection" and all the Avengers stuff is shown as the "Avenger Collection" Spiderman is shown as "The Spiderman Collection" . As the link in the post above suggest, I can always use the "sort title" tag to order the movies for viewing within each set.
(2013-08-02, 17:03)Amra Wrote: This is probably what you are looking for: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO...Movie_sets

Look thru section 4 on that page where it discusses Movie Sets and "sorttitle" tag. Hope that helps.

thanks! I'll have a look at this.

(2013-08-02, 20:22)wdpcpa Wrote:
(2013-08-02, 15:36)liquidtoon Wrote: I've created my own nfo's for Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One, however they are set in year format, then alphabetical.

Liquidtoon, I am in the process of creating separate directories and then using sub menues for directories. One directory I have thinking about is Marvel World. Then under movies I can click on that sub directory. I would be interested in what database or online resource you are using to define your marvel universe.

I am thinking of including all the Marvel Characters in mine and not just those from the Avenger series ... is that what you did?

I am also using the set feature so all the XMEN stuff is show as the "XMEN Collection" and all the Avengers stuff is shown as the "Avenger Collection" Spiderman is shown as "The Spiderman Collection" . As the link in the post above suggest, I can always use the "sort title" tag to order the movies for viewing within each set.

I just used the 'group movies as sets' function within XBMC and created new nfo's for MCU movies so they would group together. Hope this helps.
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
(2013-08-02, 23:02)liquidtoon Wrote: I just used the 'group movies as sets' function within XBMC and created new nfo's for MCU movies so they would group together. Hope this helps.

Yep. That's cool. I was just looking to see if there was a site that had listed all the movies in the Marvel universe. I will just do a google. Thanks.

I know there is a specific sequencing for the Avengers movies such that chronological Marvel universe order is different than release date order.

Good luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sorting Sets By Set Number?0