All Movies Doubled
Every time I add new movies I see 2 of them.
It looks like for some reason all the new movies are tagged as "Watched" so I see one with a "Watched" tag and one with a "New" tag. How can I change this so that the movies I add don't get automatically tagged as "Watched"?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
check that your sources aren't added twice. also if you use mysql make sure all source paths are exactly the same
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-08-03, 14:14)Martijn Wrote: check that your sources aren't added twice.

I don't think they are but how can I check? Sorry, I'm new to xbmc and it's got a lot of windows.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-08-03, 14:42)wgstarks Wrote:
(2013-08-03, 14:14)Martijn Wrote: check that your sources aren't added twice.

I don't think they are but how can I check? Sorry, I'm new to xbmc and it's got a lot of windows.

1) Do you see any duplicates in: Videos -> Files

2) You could also highlight a Source in the above Files section,press C, Edit Source. Then do this for each source.

3) Or, the easiest is to open your AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\source.xml file. I've only ever viewed this file contents, but have never modified it directly, so I don't know the proper cautions to share with you if you choose to modify it outside of XBMC.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
I think I see what is happening, don't know how to fix it though. When the source folder is scanned the scan is picking up the trailer as a movie. Here's a screen shot of one of the movie folders-
Is the trailer named wrong? I thought this was the right format for the file name, but when I select one of the doubled movies an click "Play" it's the trailer that is playing.
Naming is right. Check the info on each file to see what files are scanned
Don't know if you can see the file path or not but it's definatly the trailer-
Did some testing and no matter what I name the file (Trailer, -Trailer, -trailer, Lost in Space (1998)-trailer, etc) it still gets scanned as the main feature. The only work around I have been able to find is to put the file in the "Extras" folder. This prevented it from being scanned and I can watch it by using the "Extras" button. Not sure what will happen with other trailers that get downloaded by the scrappers though?
blabla_movie-trailer.ext is the preffered naming. Do you have the option "movie are in seperate folder.." enable in content settings?
XBMC never downloads trailers. it just puts the online link in the database and you will stream it
(2013-08-04, 01:34)Martijn Wrote: Do you have the option "movie are in seperate folder.." enable in content settings?
Yes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Movies Doubled0