Smart Playlist Help
Hello guys,

I'm trying to make a smart playlist with this objectives/rules in mind:

- Playlist of Episodes
- Unwatched episodes only (of all tv shows or in progress tv shows)
- Only one Episode per Tv show
- The oldest unwatched episode.

The first two things are easy to make on a playlist, but the i can't figure out how to show just one episode by tv show, being this one the oldest unwatched episode of that show.

Can you help out guys?
Looks like the Date flag is only looking at years, I tried a few flags last played after etc without a lot of success. If you do get lucky, please post the playlist.
Bump

Is this possible?
I have a playlist that includes all my unwatched episode and are ordered by oldest first but i too would like to limit the result to only one episode per show

Edit:
Actually what i have is all unseen episodes newest first and what i would like is the oldest unseen episode of each show and then order those results newest first so i guess that would take two playlists combined
If you want only one episode returned, you can do this by editing the playlist file. The GUI won't go lower than ten items, but you can set it to less by editing the xsp file. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists#One_random_movie for an example.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
aah OK but that would be a total of 1 right? then i would have to do so for every single show i watch, and i watch a lot of shows so that would not really work Smile
I think the Lazy TV add-on will do this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist Help0