Movie theme music
Hi all

Big noob here so I'm sorry if this has been posted before or if I'm posting in the wrong place. I've literally searched the net the last 2 days and can't find any instructions on this. I'd like to be able to add the appropriate theme music to my movies so they play in the background when I'm in the movie information page of that specific movie (similar to what tvtunes does with tv shows). PLEASE is there anyone out there that can help me with instructions on how to do this. I'm running the frodo version and Aeon nox. Thanks so much in advance
there's a thread that somehow does this using tvtunes (you probably need to dig some till you find it). some adjustments need to made iirc.
I think user Deano316 who did something like this.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the reply Martin. You wouldn't have a link would you?
Another approach, read to the bottom of the readme here.

https://github.com/brentosmith/xbmc-dvdextras
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
very cool feature... its a shame there isn't a movie theme DB of some kind (that i know of) or else this could be incorporated into the movie scrapping.
I followed that readme but I cannot find the dialogvideoinfo.xml for Aeon Nox, the skin i use. I found confluence and added the two lines of code to the xml but it still does nothing for me. I am not 100% sure if my placement in the xml for those 2 codes are correct since I am not a programmer. I just put it at the top after one of the closed ( / ) codes.
Ok actually I got it working, but it only plays the theme.mp3 when you press "i" for movie information. Is there a way to make it play when you are idle on a movie while browsing? Example, say im scrolling through movies then stop on a movie, after a set time say 3 seconds make it play theme.mp3?
bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie theme music0