[HELP] Increase Number of Recent Items in Home Widgets
Hi Guys,

I would like to add more items to my Home Widgets for recent Movies, Recent Albums....

When configured to Widget2 as a Panel, you get a visible 7 recent items, with 1 more if you scroll to the end of the list. As seen on screen-cap above.

I would love to get that list to scroll to 20 or so recent items...

Can the home.xml file be edited somehow to increase this? I am not afraid playing around with the code, but a little guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

H.
you need to edit a lot of code
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you Martijn... I was assuming that.... But if you could point me in the right direction, I am confident I can figure it out....Is it this code in home.xml, that sets them up?

Code:
<control type="button" id="9007">
            <include>HiddenObject</include>
            <onfocus condition="Control.IsVisible(5000)">SetFocus(5010)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Control.IsVisible(5000) + [Stringcompare(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Path),ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)) | Stringcompare(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Path),ActivateWindow(Videos,MusicVideoTitles,return)) | Substring(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Path),videodb://1/)]">SetProperty(DontRunTVShowScripts,True,Home)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Control.IsVisible(5000) + [stringcompare(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Type),0) | stringcompare(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Type),1) | stringcompare(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Type),2) | stringcompare(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Type),3)]">RunAddon($INFO[Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Path)])</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Control.IsVisible(5000) + stringcompare(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Type),4)">ActivateWindow(Videos,$INFO[Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Path)],return)</onfocus>
            <onfocus condition="Control.IsVisible(5000) + stringcompare(Container(5010).ListItem.Property(Type),5)">ActivateWin.......

If so, I could try adding more lines and figure out how it is incrementing.... But are there other files I need to edit?

Thanks,

H.
Any help on that. I tried on Includes_Widget1.xml to modify the entries for the smart playlists. I added 12 more entries (to make it 20) for each item from Custom1Widget to Custom6Widget and (from the original 8 latest films) it only shows the latest 10 movies instead of 20.

It works for LatestMoviesItems but for the playlist I only see 10 items. Where must I add more code?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Increase Number of Recent Items in Home Widgets0