Single movies appearing as Movie Sets
I'm working on setting up a new installation of xbmc and I've noticed that I have a few single movies that are appearing as Movie Sets. I've tried removing them from my source folder, cleaning the library and then placing them back in the source folder. That didn't work, they keep re-appearing as sets. Is there some way to delete the faulty sets?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
hi
you can use this program http://passion-xbmc.org/downloads/outils...nskiv97ab6 to remove it from the sets and much more
or, export video data and then edit the nfo file to remove the <set> tag. Then refresh info on the movie.

A lot of movies are part of a set, even though there is only currently 1 movie in that set. It's probably because they had plans to make a 2nd movie and didn't, or people just assumed that a 2nd movie would come out sometime and wanted to make the set now rather than later.
(2013-08-06, 04:58)rico12345 Wrote: hi
you can use this program http://passion-xbmc.org/downloads/outils...nskiv97ab6 to remove it from the sets and much more

Thanks, but it looks like this is only compatible with Windows.

(2013-08-06, 05:16)Vaikin Wrote: or, export video data and then edit the nfo file to remove the <set> tag. Then refresh info on the movie.

A lot of movies are part of a set, even though there is only currently 1 movie in that set. It's probably because they had plans to make a 2nd movie and didn't, or people just assumed that a 2nd movie would come out sometime and wanted to make the set now rather than later.

Thanks. I've used the context menu to remove the collection listing for now. If the listing comes back again though I will try this.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Single movies appearing as Movie Sets0