Video sometimes only plays Audio
I am struggling with the same issue. My brand new pi randomly plays the video with audio only. To fix this i sometimes reboot the pi (hard reboot) and afterwards the video plays fine. Why??
(2014-02-07, 16:29)camkem Wrote: I am struggling with the same issue. My brand new pi randomly plays the video with audio only. To fix this i sometimes reboot the pi (hard reboot) and afterwards the video plays fine. Why??

What distribution and version? An xbmc.log file when failing might help.
A guess would be gpu_mem is too low. It should be at least 128M.
I am not sure whether or not I in the right area but I have problem with Much Movies HD, It doesn't matter what title I play there seem to be a problem with the movie there is no video only audio can some help . I have XBMC frodo 12
I can't help without some details.
A debug enabled xbmc.log file showing the failure to play would be useful.
(2014-04-17, 12:35)popcornmix Wrote: I can't help without some details.
A debug enabled xbmc.log file showing the failure to play would be useful.

Can you please offer instructions to get the debug log? I'm having the same issue with 12.2 as well and have bought and install the licenses.

Thanks
debug log (wiki)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video sometimes only plays Audio0