• 33(current)
Genaitech/Mygica ATV520, Android, XBMC, my experiences
(2014-04-15, 15:08)Verymau Wrote: Hi guys, there's this thing that's been bugging me for a while.

I have the mygica atv520E with latest firmware(20130920) and xbmc Gotham 13.0 BETA, and every time I play a 720p/1080p file, the audio/image are never synchronised. So I have to use the audio offset option, and I always offset it by -0.300ms and it works every time, so it's a consistent value.

I've tried different xbmc versions(only after Gotham 13.0) and a previous firmware version and this still happened.

Anyone else experiencing this?!?!

Cheers,
Verymau

Have a look at my reply here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1672511

The settings I recommended in the above thread seemed to work for x264 files.

I think there may still be some issues with mpeg2 files. I was watching a .ts file yesterday and I had audio/video sync issues, then I stopped the video started it again a advanced forward to where I stopped it and the the a/v sync issues disappeared.
i want to buy this player il replace my measy u2a, can it handle 1080p 2gb file smoothly? and does it have a 1080p kernel update? tia
hi guys my atv520e already came a couple of days ago and i have V1.03.04MX01_20131108 build number. is this the latest firmware? also my xbmc sometimes have video jump 2-3 times when im watching a movie. the sound still play but the video is stuck about 3secs. anyone having the same issue? TIA
(2014-04-26, 11:45)curenei Wrote: hi guys my atv520e already came a couple of days ago and i have V1.03.04MX01_20131108 build number. is this the latest firmware? also my xbmc sometimes have video jump 2-3 times when im watching a movie. the sound still play but the video is stuck about 3secs. anyone having the same issue? TIA

I'm running this firmware 20130920 from here: http://mygica.com/download.asp?id=208

Also make sure you are running Gotham beta. What format/codecs are the movies you are watching when this happens?
^mp4 and mkv movies. about 2-3gb. im running gotham beta 4. you dont encounter this using that firmware? tia
When i boot i see mygica logo and then the android logo, and its stuck there. Upgrade button does not take me to update menu.
Anyone knows how to fix?
Hi guys,

My mygica keeps crashing when going to sleep - I was just wondering if anyone found any fixes to this? It's getting annoying to always have to manually reset the box
(2014-05-17, 14:09)comboss2k Wrote: When i boot i see mygica logo and then the android logo, and its stuck there. Upgrade button does not take me to update menu.
Anyone knows how to fix?

If you trying to update the firmware through microsd or flash make sure the card is formatted in FAT32. The update process cannot read NTFS format.

(2014-05-18, 05:59)renegaderob1 Wrote: Hi guys,

My mygica keeps crashing when going to sleep - I was just wondering if anyone found any fixes to this? It's getting annoying to always have to manually reset the box

Which firmware are you running?
(2014-05-18, 05:59)renegaderob1 Wrote: Hi guys,

I've found that my box won't wake up from sleep unless it is the *last* thing I turn on. Basically I think it wants to sense the TV being in an 'on' state thru its HDMI cable. So first I turn on my TV, switch it to HDMI, then I switch on my stereo (which is relaying the video to the TV), then I switch on my android box. Likewise I have to turn it off *first* if I want it to go to sleep.

Just my .02
My unit keeps having video jumps in movie player and xbmc. I bought this only for watching movies now i regret i choosing this one. Do you think its the rom? Or just my flash drive?
I received an ATV400 unit today and like a fool didn't read up on what updates of xbmc to install so just went ahead and downloaded the arm version from xbmc.org and installed apt on my device.

It installed but when I rebooted all I get now is a black screen??

Please guys any help would be appreciated.
(2014-04-26, 15:30)helkish Wrote:
(2014-04-26, 11:45)curenei Wrote: hi guys my atv520e already came a couple of days ago and i have V1.03.04MX01_20131108 build number. is this the latest firmware? also my xbmc sometimes have video jump 2-3 times when im watching a movie. the sound still play but the video is stuck about 3secs. anyone having the same issue? TIA

I'm running this firmware 20130920 from here: http://mygica.com/download.asp?id=208

Also make sure you are running Gotham beta. What format/codecs are the movies you are watching when this happens?

So the 20130920 is newer than the 20131108 firmware?
^i dont know but i cant find 20131108 downloadable fw. Anyway ive tried flashing the 4.2.2 fw so far its good. Theres one thing missing the home volume back button. Anyone? How to enable those?
hey guys can you confirm that gotham 13.1 works fine with the atv520 now?
Mine works although last few weeks had nothing but issues. Not sure related to 13.1. Usually every few days it says xbmc has been Uninstalled. Even though it wasn't. Major PITA.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genaitech/Mygica ATV520, Android, XBMC, my experiences5