• 15(current)
Release equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]
blowing candles to make a wish and have the download link
lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Hi Butcha,

do you already have any ideas for the PVR section? Maybe some pics?
(2014-03-17, 17:30)piernik Wrote: When it will be?? Can't wait

Can't say it, hope in one or two months

(2014-03-17, 22:48)vicmanpergar Wrote: blowing candles to make a wish and have the download link
lol

Big Grin

(2014-03-18, 19:30)futuro Wrote: Hi Butcha,

do you already have any ideas for the PVR section? Maybe some pics?

Yes i have some ideas, but no pics yet, the PVR section will be the last part i'll code, because i have to setup my equipment first.
Started working on Music Section Home Menu:

Keep up good work. Don't eat, don't sleep just work Wink
Yep Smile

Next one: Now Playing Music and Now Playing Info ( replaces recommended widgets in the lower left corner when something's playing )

Amazing work!
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Started working on the " Customize Section ... "

Awesome work, as usual! Will you provide the ability to override a main menu item with a playlist (let's say override Movies with a video playlist)? Also, you will provide recently added and recommended widgets for custom menu items?

Again, great work, can't wait to test this skin.

Regards,

Bart
Nice! The skin gets better and better. Time for a preview ;-)
(2014-03-29, 00:25)bsoriano Wrote: Awesome work, as usual! Will you provide the ability to override a main menu item with a playlist (let's say override Movies with a video playlist)? Also, you will provide recently added and recommended widgets for custom menu items?

Again, great work, can't wait to test this skin.

Regards,

Bart

It's not my intention and not how the skin is designed for, with 16 customizable submenus in the Movies Section you'll be able to add, replace or hide any submenu item and add widgets for it.
So i honestly don't see any reason why someone should override Movies with a Playlist Smile
Soooo cool!!!
Just discovered this skin. Awesome work. And thank you for making a light colored skin. Way too many dark skins out there that are hard to read. There are practical reasons for a light colored background with dark text. It's easier to see/read on TVs with glare and far easier to see on a projector when there's ambient light in the room. So again, thank you!
(2014-03-29, 19:16)onlinespending Wrote: Just discovered this skin. Awesome work. And thank you for making a light colored skin. Way too many dark skins out there that are hard to read. There are practical reasons for a light colored background with dark text. It's easier to see/read on TVs with glare and far easier to see on a projector when there's ambient light in the room. So again, thank you!

I find bright skins refreshing - but only at first sight. I mainly use my XBMC-Systems at night time when it is already dark and the room light is dim. And it feels very irrating when the screen of the TV is all too bright, so that it lightens up the whole room. It's even uncomfortable to read and use the skin then. So as a matter of fact I have always switched back to darker skins again and therefore I am glad that you will also provide for a darker version of this skin as well. However, I would not go for a simple "black" like most other skins do since this is rather boring.

Very nice and clean design. Can't wait to try it !!!

Brgds,

FantasticN
(2014-03-30, 09:59)fantasticn Wrote:
(2014-03-29, 19:16)onlinespending Wrote: Just discovered this skin. Awesome work. And thank you for making a light colored skin. Way too many dark skins out there that are hard to read. There are practical reasons for a light colored background with dark text. It's easier to see/read on TVs with glare and far easier to see on a projector when there's ambient light in the room. So again, thank you!

I find bright skins refreshing - but only at first sight. I mainly use my XBMC-Systems at night time when it is already dark and the room light is dim. And it feels very irrating when the screen of the TV is all too bright, so that it lightens up the whole room. It's even uncomfortable to read and use the skin then. So as a matter of fact I have always switched back to darker skins again and therefore I am glad that you will also provide for a darker version of this skin as well. However, I would not go for a simple "black" like most other skins do since this is rather boring.

Very nice and clean design. Can't wait to try it !!!

Brgds,

FantasticN

Totally agree FantasticN
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]17