• 17(current)
Release equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]
Hi, only my opinion.
Nebula is a good name, but for me inspires more rounded forms (from a visual point of view), and confusion (thinking about info point of view).
Your (I hope soon published) skin is based more on squares and straight lines, perfect alignment, with clear and complete information, and the same structure for all the items...
But the names that come to mind do not do justice to the quality of your work, sorry...

Do you think that an idea could be to use a city name...? Past or current... something that you like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grid_plan
(2014-04-23, 12:16)iAMl3dgend Wrote: nebula is better then zbox.

any idea when a alpha or beta will be out?

Thanx, alpha will be ready in about 2-3 months

(2014-04-23, 13:01)vicmanpergar Wrote: Nebula is really cool buddy

Thanx ...

(2014-04-23, 13:55)vimarbla Wrote: Hi, only my opinion.
Nebula is a good name, but for me inspires more rounded forms (from a visual point of view), and confusion (thinking about info point of view).
Your (I hope soon published) skin is based more on squares and straight lines, perfect alignment, with clear and complete information, and the same structure for all the items...
But the names that come to mind do not do justice to the quality of your work, sorry...

Do you think that an idea could be to use a city name...? Past or current... something that you like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grid_plan

I'm sorry, but it's difficult to follow your point of view ... nebula round corners Huh please don't use that damn google translator Smile
Cheers
Rofl Rofl
Really?....Nebula... space... like a cloud....more or less rounded forms... Confused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebula
Be careful what you say about google, it is everywhere .... Wink
(Obviously English is not my language Big Grin)
Thanks man for sharing your work, I am one more following this thread weekly Nod
Zebula ? Wink
(2014-04-23, 15:43)vimarbla Wrote: Really?....Nebula... space... like a cloud....more or less rounded forms... Confused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebula
Be careful what you say about google, it is everywhere
(Obviously English is not my language Big Grin)
Thanks man for sharing your work, I am one more following this thread weekly Nod

Why that ? Google should be thankful for advertisment. No problem was just kidding mate, thanx for following my work.

Nebula = fog ... no clouds, no rounded forms just fog ... Smile

(2014-04-23, 15:54)gates Wrote: Zebula ? Wink

definitively no Rofl
ModerniZed??
Quote:Nebula is a good name, but for me inspires more rounded forms
+1

"Grid Plan" idea from vimarbla, the white (and black) color of the skin and the complexity make me think to chess.

keeping the "Z" could be a nice souvenir of begining of this project

So maybe a name like Z-Chess or Z-Rook

-------

Could you add (maybe it's already done) recommended item for tv-show smartplaylist ?
=> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1658095
There will be more colors than white and grey, so ...
For recommended you mean the next unwatched episode you're watching then yes, it's the submenu item watchlist.
yes, I mean the next unwatched episode
but for tv-show smartplaylist, not only for tv-show library (like skin widget does).
Not yet, but i think i will add it after alpha release.
nebula sounds too mystic in my opinion for a straight forward skin.

how about INSPIRED or INSPIRATION as I feel this skin will give the next kick ass step in skinning as xperience did and still does (so, a lot of inspiration for users and skinners for what can be done with xbmc)
I liked Nebula Sad

Or Zebula as well Smile
lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I also think, that "Nebula" doesn't realy fit to this skin.
I can completely follow the arguments of vimarbla. For me "Nebula" is associated with mystic fog (German: Nebel) which has no clear forms and borders. But your skin do so ;-)

I also like the Idea of taking a city name with a grid plan. Take "Mannheim" ;-P
Or you take a more or less geometrico name like "Bright grid"?

Hope to test this skin soon too
Cudos for you great work!
Thanx guys for your feedback.

What about one of these:

- Symmetry
- Purity
- Evidence
- Definition
- Elegance
- Limpidity
Bubbula? Just kidding ;-). Nimbus is an other word for nebula.

Try composite names. Maybe; Clearfinity, zenflow, purenimbus.

Clearfinity
Zenpurity, Flowpurity, pureform, purepure
Evident.

"partial" names

Define
Legance
Purice, purant, purdy (just kidding)

Mix-mash

Sympure, synpure
symelance

Limpidity..let's forget about this one.

Of the ones you proposed I like...none. Sorry.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]17