• 18(current)
Release equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]
No Nimbus is not another word for Nebula ... sorry but i'm tending for one of these:

Symmetry, Evidence or Nebula ... or what about:

Linearity ?
Purity and Evidence sounds good Smile
Can you make a poll within this thread?

Evidence makes no sence imho: "...Evidence for what?"
I like the scientific names like "Symmetry" or "Linearity" much more ;-)

But I think you can ask 10 people about that and will get 100 opinions ;-P
My opinion about the new names:

- Symmetry: Yes. I like it
- Purity:... no
- Evidence... Good but very similar to Eminence from Jurial...
- Definition... I like
- Elegance... with doubts but I think no
- Limpidity ... no

And hoping to inspire someone with more imagination than me:
-Babylon? continuing with the grid plan idea: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3602...eearth.jpg
-Bricks?
-Blocks?

(Sorry Butcha, I had not seen your last comment before to post this with new names. I like Symmetry and Evidence)
Ok, i can suggest a couple more.

crystallization
profhecy
profundity
harmony
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Nimbus isn't another word for nebula..I wrote it down and knew I was wrong. Didn't correct it though.

I still think most of what you proposed won't work. I'll try to be more specific.

- Symmetry: maybe
- Purity:... no
- Evidence... of what? No.
- Definition... no
- Elegance... maybe
- Limpidity ... no!

In my last post I made a few suggestions, none of them were too serious because I think the creator should come up with a name and stick with it. Zbox doesn't work because at one point I couldn't find this thread and had to search. I never thought (associated it with the name) of zbox.
(2014-04-23, 18:15)Leo8978 Wrote: ModerniZed??

Really...nobody likes this? I think it sounds good and fits the design.
Hi I've been following this thread for a while now and I would like to suggest a name for this skin with explanition.
I suggest the name ZenBox.

My explanation behind this suggestion:
Project zbox is a theme which in my opinion gives users a cleaner, more elegant and very peaceful looking experience. It's a skin which shows everybody that you can have a uncomplicated experience on xbmc.
The use of those clear blocks, good use of animations (see yt demo's) and elegant designing gives me that ZEN experience (without even testing it for myself) which I want from a xbmc skin.
the BOX part can be explained by the fact that the interface exists of clear blocks Tongue

Hope you like it and that it helped! And keep up the good work, because this skin is amazing!
continuous, extended or allineate ?
Hi Butch

Did see Lately that you looking for a New Name.

Just like to throw in some others.

Proton Wink , Gate, Gate1 (The one Gate to your XBMX Library Wink ), Ice !, Lightning.

just some Ideas

Edit: Does also like the "Zen" Idea, (Just "Zen")

Cheers.
" TheButch"
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
Butch

Every time I look at the screenshots of each design aspect you complete, I keep thinking of "symmetry". A harmonious combination of proportion and balance.
Aligned.
"Matrix"
(mathematical, not the movie)
What about Pythagoras, seeming that everything is at right angles
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]17