• 23(current)
Release equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]
Yes forgot to mention there are still a lot of missing dialogs.
When i'm back i'll first finish the skin, then going to fix bugs ...

Cheers
Took it for a brief spin on my firetv and it works good and looks great, if there was a view with a single row of posters and show current time in fullscreen osd menu and pause it would be amost perfect.

Also is there a button for movie/tv info on the osd or did I miss it somehow?
My firetv remote is limited so I can't dedicate a button for it.

Really loving it sofar.

Great work!!
Hi dudes, here i'm back again Smile

(2014-07-05, 19:41)bambi73 Wrote: Briefly tried and indeed, looks nice Smile

Problems what I noticed:
- Now playing overlaps unconfigured tiles on home screen (for example in default video and picture section)
- In Two Row poster/fanart view fifth plot row is partially visible
- In Two Row poster/fanart and TV Show Info view it shows 2 Seasons even for TV Shows with 1 season and specials. Personally I use setting "Flatten TV Shows seasons" = "If only one season" and it looks weird when skins says 2 seasons but then there is no season window.
- In Info view for normal episodes there is Season 1 but for specials there is only Season
- Guess Weather window isn't finished

Personal opinion:
- Personally i have quite big problem with tiles sequentially appearing every time i move to another menu item. To me it looks quite intrusive. I guess this effect is design decision but can you please consider some configuration possibilities for it? (Anyway I don't have idea how to do differently now Big Grin)

Thanx for your feedback, so ...

1. Now playing is fixed ( changed it to a simple now playing info without touching any widgets
2. Hmm need to test on my other machine as there have to be only 4 rows for plot
3. Can't reproduce it as i don't have specials, i'm using normal info labels provided by xbmc, so i think it's not skin related.
4. Same as for point 3

Well the tiles are for each menu item, so i don't think i understand. You mean the animations ?

(2014-07-05, 19:59)throttlemeister Wrote: Love how this skin is coming together.

If you don't mind me giving some feedback after using it for a bit:

- I would like to be able to disable categories from the top bar for those sections I don't use
- When adding an add-on to one of the sections, you have to manually add the icon; it would be better if by default, the icon from the plug-in directory is used
- It would be nice to be able to disable a add-on icon in the sections if you aren't using it. Even though it might look a bit odd to have an empty space in this layout, it will look better than that big ole + icon.

Not much, and its potentially already in your todo list, but I haven't been using it very long yet. Smile

Hi mate, thanx for testing ...

1. Will be possible but not in near future, as i have to find a way how to allign if you hide an item
2. Well, i need to see if there is an easier way, like it does if you add a favourite.
3. you can hide any icon, or i'm missunderstanding you ? Or you are talking about the tiles at the bottom ?

(2014-07-06, 18:45)kzeleny Wrote: Found a couple more issues.

1. Video calibration screen missing arrows and boxes so you cannot do calibration.
2. Cannot download subtitles when watching movie.

These sections aren't coded yet.

(2014-07-16, 09:36)three80 Wrote: Took it for a brief spin on my firetv and it works good and looks great, if there was a view with a single row of posters and show current time in fullscreen osd menu and pause it would be amost perfect.

Also is there a button for movie/tv info on the osd or did I miss it somehow?
My firetv remote is limited so I can't dedicate a button for it.

Really loving it sofar.

Great work!!

Thanx, ofcourse there are more views in my mind and one of these is a normal poster view Smile
Current time shouldnt be a problem, also adding an info button should be doable. I see what i can do.

Cheers

Update on Github:

- Changed / Fixed Now Playing info

(2014-07-21, 20:40)butchabay Wrote: Hi dudes, here i'm back again Smile

(2014-07-05, 19:59)throttlemeister Wrote: Love how this skin is coming together.

If you don't mind me giving some feedback after using it for a bit:

- I would like to be able to disable categories from the top bar for those sections I don't use
- When adding an add-on to one of the sections, you have to manually add the icon; it would be better if by default, the icon from the plug-in directory is used
- It would be nice to be able to disable a add-on icon in the sections if you aren't using it. Even though it might look a bit odd to have an empty space in this layout, it will look better than that big ole + icon.

Not much, and its potentially already in your todo list, but I haven't been using it very long yet. Smile

Hi mate, thanx for testing ...

1. Will be possible but not in near future, as i have to find a way how to allign if you hide an item
2. Well, i need to see if there is an easier way, like it does if you add a favourite.
3. you can hide any icon, or i'm missunderstanding you ? Or you are talking about the tiles at the bottom ?

Welcome back. Smile Hope you enjoyed your time off.

1. If you align centered, I think that would look just fine.
2. I don't know how it is done, but other skins use by default the icon from the add-on directory
3. Yes, I mean the tiles.
This is an amazing skin. so clean and well laid out but there's a few things that stop me using it as my default skin Sad

My main use for XBMC is music so i would love to see a music thumbnail view for this skin. I think a 6 wide, 3 high grid using the same sizes as the home screen widgets would be perfect.

When adding New Items or Widgets it would be nice to be able to link it to a specific folder.

Vertical scrolling on the Movie Two Row Poster view. (obviously changing the sorting to horizontal alphabetically)

Movie & TV Shows OSD: Have menu shown at bottom in same area as when pressing info. Maybe replacing and restoring the movies info tags when menu or info is pressed.

Banner view for TV Shows?

Move RSS Feed to bottom between Power icons and clock?

Cosmetically that's all i see missing at the moment other than some more views.

Also. are the only settings at present the Home screens widgets and items? or am i missing something?

Again, though. Excellent skin!
Testing the skin on Gotham 13.1 and OS Mavericks and once I've installed all the dependance add-ons and install & run the skin, opens and immediatly closes going back to the previous skin :/
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
forget it, problem solved Tongue
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Hi throttlemeister,

Yeah had a good time, but sadly holidays are always too short

1. I know, the problem is i need to find a proper way to do it
2. Will look at it when i get the time
3. No, it's not my intension to hide tiles at the bottom, would be ugly having an empty space. Just put some addons there even if you don't use them, as placeholder Smile

(2014-07-24, 12:08)Fuertey Wrote: This is an amazing skin. so clean and well laid out but there's a few things that stop me using it as my default skin

My main use for XBMC is music so i would love to see a music thumbnail view for this skin. I think a 6 wide, 3 high grid using the same sizes as the home screen widgets would be perfect.

When adding New Items or Widgets it would be nice to be able to link it to a specific folder.

Vertical scrolling on the Movie Two Row Poster view. (obviously changing the sorting to horizontal alphabetically)

Movie & TV Shows OSD: Have menu shown at bottom in same area as when pressing info. Maybe replacing and restoring the movies info tags when menu or info is pressed.

Banner view for TV Shows?

Move RSS Feed to bottom between Power icons and clock?

Cosmetically that's all i see missing at the moment other than some more views.

Also. are the only settings at present the Home screens widgets and items? or am i missing something?

Again, though. Excellent skin!

Thanx for your feedback, as i said i'm open for suggestions and requests, but first i would like to complete the missing dialogs, Music OSD, PVR, Scripts support and bring the skin at release stage. Then i'll work on other views for albums, artists etc.

(2014-07-24, 18:02)Ovokx Wrote: forget it, problem solved Tongue

Smile

Update this evening: Fixed some bugs, Finished Song Info Screen and added an Info Button in Video OSD:

Love the approach you're taking with the media flags, been thinking doing something along those lines too. Great work man, keep it up Smile
Thanx mate, i think they would fit perfectly in reFocus Smile

Cheers
love this skin
(2014-08-04, 14:32)noiz13 Wrote: love this skin

Thanx Smile

Pushing some updates to git this evening

- Smartplaylist Editor Dialog
- Some other Dialogs
Update pushed to git:

Dialogs:

Music Playlist Editor
Smart Playlist Editor

Others:

Increased Font Size Home Menu
Looking great. I will test it today
Hi Butchabay

This is an awesome skin, really loving how it has developed.

People may recall me from my mod of Xperience1080++, since those days I have changed to using MediaBrowser as my backend combined with the XBMB3C addon to integrate into xbmc skins. The power of this is you can manage your media (artwork etc) in one place and actually with a clean install of xbmc connected to the media browser server using the xbmb3c addon you can be up and running in seconds as nothing needs to be scanned to the local xbmc libraries. It also takes care of multi users very well and of course manages your watched status etc so you can pick up on your iPad, Roku or any other device that their is a client for MediaBrowser.

Anyway the reason I post here is to let you know I modded your skin for MediaBrowser and wanted to share it with anyone that likes to use MediaBrowser as their server. The mod and details can be found here: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.p...ntry123290
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]17