• 24(current)
Release equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]
(2014-08-14, 22:27)im85288 Wrote: Hi Butchabay

This is an awesome skin, really loving how it has developed.

People may recall me from my mod of Xperience1080++, since those days I have changed to using MediaBrowser as my backend combined with the XBMB3C addon to integrate into xbmc skins. The power of this is you can manage your media (artwork etc) in one place and actually with a clean install of xbmc connected to the media browser server using the xbmb3c addon you can be up and running in seconds as nothing needs to be scanned to the local xbmc libraries. It also takes care of multi users very well and of course manages your watched status etc so you can pick up on your iPad, Roku or any other device that their is a client for MediaBrowser.

Anyway the reason I post here is to let you know I modded your skin for MediaBrowser and wanted to share it with anyone that likes to use MediaBrowser as their server. The mod and details can be found here: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.p...ntry123290

Hi mate,

thanx for your implementation of mediabrowser support, you may get more attention creating a new thread ? I'm not using mediabrowser (maybe one day) so i doubt i can help you on this Smile

Cheers
Thanks mate, yeah a new thread with MediaBrowser support is a good idea...I really encourage you to try it one day as it allows you to ditch dependancies on things like the Artwork Downloader, TV Tunes, Skin.widgets etc etc ..the latest additions to the xbmb3c addon even support the new dynamic list features..cool stuff.

I'll be keeping a close eye here,

cheers
@im85288:
Can you explain a little bit how to set up MB3 to work out of the box with xbmc?
I have the problem that MB ignore my Movie Sets i managed with Ember and dont show actor thumbs they are stored in the file folders!(.actors)
I dont want to loose the scrapped files for xbmc.
Would be great if there where a way to use these both systems together!
Sorry for off topic Smile
Greetz Stealth
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
Hi StealthDefender, Sure I have added a bit of info in the thread I created here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=202132
@im85288:
Don't know if im right, but does it make sence to add such functionality to a Skin in this early stage?
So you have to change things in you mod twice or thrice if they change in the Original skin.
But regardless to that: Thanks for your work. I will give it a try ;-)

@butchabay:
Is Equilibrium now dead after you have released the amazing mockups for "Fuse" http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=201764
Or will you keep working on both skins
No this skin is not dead. There are still things left to do like:
Music osd
Music Osd settings
Video osd settings
Subtitle Dialogs
Login screen
File Manager
Hole PVR stuff

Scripts support:
Artwork downloader
Tv tunes
Advanced Launcher
Tv guide

etc. etc Smile
(2014-08-20, 17:59)CM000n Wrote: @im85288:
Don't know if im right, but does it make sence to add such functionality to a Skin in this early stage?
So you have to change things in you mod twice or thrice if they change in the Original skin.
But regardless to that: Thanks for your work. I will give it a try

Good point, the majority of the skin works fine for me and I intend to keep up with changes here.,though I've already started changing the movie and tv show sections so they might not be exact.
wow, nice looking skin.
Hi Hitcher, great work as usual. Solid design, I like it. Just a quick heads up that this skin doesn't have touch support. Tapping loses focus. Dragging regains but tapping anywhere loses focus again.
For the next release equilibrium will be revisited:

Hope you'll like it Smile

Nice new look butchabay reminds me a little of fuse. you said for the next release does that mean an update to this skin soon?
(2014-11-04, 03:26)iAMl3dgend Wrote: Nice new look butchabay reminds me a little of fuse. you said for the next release does that mean an update to this skin soon?

Thanx mate, the next version means development for Kodi Helix and i hope i'll get everything ready until the end of the year.
Very nice! I like it for having a much darker design. Will it include PVR-support then?
(2014-11-04, 10:49)fantasticn Wrote: Very nice! I like it for having a much darker design. Will it include PVR-support then?

Yeah, i have to admit that bright/white ui isn't that friendly for daily use so i try to mix it with dark and bright parts to separate items etc.

Along the roadmap, following stuff should be done:

Music osd
Music Osd settings
Video osd settings
Subtitle Dialogs
Login screen
File Manager
Hole PVR stuff

Later, optimizing views, bugfixing and ...

Scripts support:

Artwork downloader
Tv tunes
Advanced Launcher
Tv guide

Cheers
This skin is looking awesome ! Very much looking forward to the release....

@butchabay:
Will Equilibrium be touch-friendly? Because it certainly does look very touch-friendly... :-)

Keep up the great work!

Grüße
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]17