• 5(current)
Release equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]
(2013-08-10, 23:31)butchabay Wrote: Thanx guys for your feedback ! One more screen ...

I prefer this homescreen (don't edit which is already perfect). Wink
As for the movieinfo screen take a look at Immersive's one that will fit nicely Smile

Keep up the work can't wait to try it.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
yep it would be great if there was an option to keep that original homescreen! i.e. make those highlight colours transparent
(2013-09-09, 19:48)Baswazz Wrote:
(2013-08-10, 23:31)butchabay Wrote: Thanx guys for your feedback ! One more screen ...

I prefer this homescreen (don't edit which is already perfect). Wink
As for the movieinfo screen take a look at Immersive's one that will fit nicely Smile

Keep up the work can't wait to try it.

(2013-09-09, 22:14)moontan77 Wrote: yep it would be great if there was an option to keep that original homescreen! i.e. make those highlight colours transparent

Hi, i can add a setting for with or without bar for Home Items.
The Info screen remains as it is.
the with/ without option would be great!

i prefer the bar -- gives some sort of separation -- doesn't get lost. let's you know, this is the Home bar.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2013-09-10, 14:29)locomot1f Wrote: the with/ without option would be great!

i prefer the bar -- gives some sort of separation -- doesn't get lost. let's you know, this is the Home bar.

Exactly ! This was the main reason.
Followed this thread for quite a while and must say that I like the development. As to navigation, from my point of view, it breaks the clean design a bit to always see main nav (movies, tv shows, ...) + sub nav (search, new added, ...) at the same time. Do you consider to make the sub nav visible only when you e.g. press up or down on the remote from a main nav entry? Similar to Blacks Xperience1080. For example you can make it that way that if you go in main nav to movies, you see only "new added" above the first movies poster. Once you press down on the remote, sub nav with all othe entries opens right of "new added". Not sure whether this is possible. Other than that this skin is nice and clean and once it is coded, I see it to become my favourite.

Edit: A Metro style clock on the bottom righ of the home screen would be nice as well Smile
Hi futuro, thanx for your feedback ...

Yes the submenu will be always visible that's my intention and i like it because it shows where navigation goes. I don't like hidden menus ...
Maybe a sort of setting to hide submenu in future, but that's not really my intention.

Yeah, the clock will be my next step Smile
(2013-09-10, 18:14)butchabay Wrote: Hi futuro, thanx for your feedback ...

Yes the submenu will be always visible that's my intention and i like it because it shows where navigation goes. I don't like hidden menus ...
Maybe a sort of setting to hide submenu in future, but that's not really my intention.

I appreciate your approach reagrding the menues. In a way you are right... Am I right that the sub menu will change only the movie posters row that is displayed? If so, I would align the submenu more to the posters like you did with "recommended", "currently watching", ... Furthermore, I would make "new added" the first entry in the menu (if new added are the first posters that are displayed) and "search" maybe the last. Alignment more to the movies posters in my point of view would give a more consistent look and feel... Of course only my point of view Smile
(2013-09-10, 18:35)futuro Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 18:14)butchabay Wrote: Hi futuro, thanx for your feedback ...

I appreciate your approach reagrding the menues. In a way you are right... Am I right that the sub menu will change only the movie posters row that is displayed? If so, I would align the submenu more to the posters like you did with "recommended", "currently watching", ... Furthermore, I would make "new added" the first entry in the menu (if new added are the first posters that are displayed) and "search" maybe the last. Alignment more to the movies posters in my point of view would give a more consistent look and feel... Of course only my point of view Smile

Hi, sounds like a good idea about alignment, i'll change it and post some screens.

Thanx

(2013-09-06, 12:45)Saste Wrote: here it is... hope it'll help

click

EDIT:

and the black ones Wink

click

colouring in cyan and magenta shouldn't be a problem at least for the white ones

Hey mate, the flags are looking awesome, tested them yesterday ( the white flags ) and have to say they are looking perfect ! Thanx again ...

Cheers
No Problem... Love to share what i got for a very nice looking wip Skin [WINKING FACE]
Yea it's looking good butcha, saste has a good eye, I'm looking forward to checking this out when it's released Smile
(2013-09-11, 17:42)Saste Wrote: No Problem... Love to share what i got for a very nice looking wip Skin [WINKING FACE]

very much appreciated Big Grin

(2013-09-11, 21:32)PatrickBateman Wrote: Yea it's looking good butcha, saste has a good eye, I'm looking forward to checking this out when it's released Smile

Yo Pat, nice to see you around here mate Smile

It's a long long way to go, but i hope to get the skin ready for gotham next year.
Well it looks like it'll be worth the wait.

I love the home screen design, it looks very intuitive and informative without clutter (I prefer without the blue highlight bar, like the poster above, but ever way, it's very clean and very clear. At a glance, it provides all the information you really need. Great design so far.

The info screens looks great, they are very much like xp1080 info screens, which is great, as that is one of the best info screens available (IMO) Smile

The animations are fantastic, and very professional looking. There is very little about this skin, not to like!
It looks great and I'm looking forward to testing it with Gotham in the coming months Smile

If you need someone to pick faults and find problems, you know where I am Rofl

Looking forward to its realise, awesome work so far!
Hey Pat,

always a pleasure having you for beta testing Smile looking forward ...

Cheers mate
just found this on dribble
inspiration

http://dribbble.com/shots/1253316-Smart-...r&offset=8

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]17