Front Screen/Menu's with dots and lines
Hey Guys,

To give a bit of history/context my set up
Intel NUC i3
Windows 7 Ultimate
XMBC Frodo 12.1

I had my NUC wired to an access point and streamed my movies from a NAS box. I connect to a Samsung home theatre through HDMI with pass through audio.I was having some issues when playing 1080p and 720 vids where it buffer. I then changed and put in a wireless card and connected to my modem direct which solved that. In the process of looking for drivers on the intel site I thought it a good idea to up date the graphics drivers as well.

Now when I open XBMC on the screen there are dots and lines all over the place. For example along the menu bar in the home page there is a line all the way through it. It can be a think black line or a has been a coloured one as well. It still plays video fine (with no buffering yeah!) but i miss my clean looking skin before.

I assume its to do with the latest graphics drivers i just downloaded however I wanted to check if anyone else has come across this issue before I tried to roll back the driver.

cheers
(2013-08-08, 04:20)nnank76 Wrote: Now when I open XBMC on the screen there are dots and lines all over the place. For example along the menu bar in the home page there is a line all the way through it. It can be a think black line or a has been a coloured one as well. It still plays video fine (with no buffering yeah!) but i miss my clean looking skin before.

I assume its to do with the latest graphics drivers i just downloaded however I wanted to check if anyone else has come across this issue before I tried to roll back the driver.

cheers

Same issue here with the latest Intel HD 4000 Graphic Driver. (happend also with the second latest driver from intel).
I was switching also to other Skins - like transparecy! and some more - even there are corrupted and pixeled elements.
Here are some pics.
My Equipment:
HTPC (i7-8700K 3.7 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) Windows 10 with Kodi 18.6 & Central SQL DB (Maria DB)
AVR Emotiva RMC-1 & AMP Emotiva XPA9-Gen3, TV LG OLED 65 E6, BD oppo UDP-203, Speaker Revel Performa3 F208 / F206 / C208 / Nubert WS-14 for Atmos/DTS.x)
NAS Synology DS1817+ / DX-517/DX513 (4x8 TB RAID5 + 2 x 5x6TB in RAID5)
(2013-08-13, 19:23)A-Swiss Wrote: I assume its to do with the latest graphics drivers i just downloaded however I wanted to check if anyone else has come across this issue before I tried to roll back the driver.

cheers

I was checking with various versions of Intel HD 4000 Drivers - the last good Version is
9.17.10.2932 dated 12.12.2012

Any newer Driver from Intel makes XBMC pixeled and corruptive..
Since i was switching back, everything was fine again.

I'm looking forward, if AEON NOX and Frodo 12.2 in future versions will support the latest drivers from Intel...
cheers
My Equipment:
HTPC (i7-8700K 3.7 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) Windows 10 with Kodi 18.6 & Central SQL DB (Maria DB)
AVR Emotiva RMC-1 & AMP Emotiva XPA9-Gen3, TV LG OLED 65 E6, BD oppo UDP-203, Speaker Revel Performa3 F208 / F206 / C208 / Nubert WS-14 for Atmos/DTS.x)
NAS Synology DS1817+ / DX-517/DX513 (4x8 TB RAID5 + 2 x 5x6TB in RAID5)
where can I get old intel drivers from?
(2013-09-08, 08:55)mrhyde1969 Wrote: where can I get old intel drivers from?

not sure if anyone came back to you.

You can go to the intel site. go to the download page and select the relevant options. It should have the history of drivers there. Download the previous one, run a clean install. Worked for me :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Front Screen/Menu's with dots and lines0