• 31(current)
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)
Big Grin 
It's getting better and better Cool Awesome update
Thanks mate!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Deadman, is the little spinning thing that shows while loading gone now or is it just me?
Also, is it possible to hide the record and guide buttons on the video osd (no pvr)?
@sbrick: The spinner should still be there.. I have changed the code that displays it slightly however so it might be misbehaving.. Can you let me know if there are instances where you think it should appear but didn't?

I'll hide the record and guide buttons for non-pvr users in the next release.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi thedeadman.

Just wanted to say thanks for an amazing skin, use it all the time now and it's easily the best looking skin available right now in my opinion.

Couple questions:

1) I use an external DLNA Server called "servioo" on my old download PC, all I did was add that source network path, and presto - I can see all my videos. Problem is, I don't seem to have any imdb functinality. Is that just because they are external sources rather than local library? I'd like to be able to right click and see an imdb link for the movie if possible. Hopefully the module would be smart enough to just take the first name and the date, rather then the rest of the title (x264, 1080p, etc)

2) There will never be a way to drag-seek the video? How come other skins can do this?

Thanks!
Hi desync,

Quote:1) I use an external DLNA Server called "servioo" on my old download PC, all I did was add that source network path, and presto - I can see all my videos. Problem is, I don't seem to have any imdb functinality. Is that just because they are external sources rather than local library? I'd like to be able to right click and see an imdb link for the movie if possible. Hopefully the module would be smart enough to just take the first name and the date, rather then the rest of the title (x264, 1080p, etc)

Sounds like the files in that source haven't been imported into your library.. Did you set up the scrapers etc when you added the source?

Quote:2) There will never be a way to drag-seek the video? How come other skins can do this?

At the moment, the skin is designed for use with remotes (as opposed to with mouse / touchscreen), so I never implemented click to drag like other skins do. That's not to say I won't in the future though!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hello again, thedeadman. The spinner doesn't seem to ever appear. But I can say for sure it does not appear when loading video addons where before it used to.
Thanks for adding RCB support!
If there is anything that would make it easier for you, just let me know and I will see if I can help.
No worries, thanks Malte!

@sbrick

That's very odd. I wonder if the graphic hasn't been updated / compressed properly. Does it still not appear if you download a version from GIT (as opposed to using the addon manager in XBMC)?
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Any updates on displaying non-cropped images when using addons? Thanks and love this skin.
@ytsejam1138: It's tricky.. Addons tend to mix widescreen and 4:3 images a lot.. I'll look into it again.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Ah, is that the issue! Indeed, the YouTube plugin uses the images for category icons and those are 4:3, but indeed, video thumbnails are not.
Love your skin. Is it possible to add an option to split movies and tv-show into two separate menus? and have the "in progress" show above? That is all I ask of a theme and I love the simplicity of this one.
Is it an idea to right align the next track in the Music Fullscreen window (both in normal and mini mode)?
In normal mode duration is already right aligned and the next track is associated with that so it kinda makes sense to me.

Also, sometimes while glancing at the screen I overlook the vertical bar and I read Next as part of the title.
Or is this just me? Smile
Awesome skin! I really like it. Great job guys.

One thing that would be awesome to have is the ability to have custom menus (perhaps I am just stupid and I do not find the good menu). I have documentaries, TV Docu, Mangas, etc. and it would be really cool to have menus for each.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)20