• 33(current)
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)
Not at all. Details are important!
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
@thedeadman Cheers for pointing me in right direction. I am getting there with my changes but just one thing confusing me.
How can i add to or change the image files in the .xbt ? I basically need to Unpack, add then repack.

I also split the TV and Movies as i wanted to do, only to realise that the joined screen with its own menu is far more user friendly to those without a keyboard. So back to your layout (should never of questioned the master)

Thanks again
@bighead85

Easiest way is to download a copy direct from my GIT account (use the staging branch if you want the latest code). The .xbt is created when I send updates to the official XBMC repository.

Note: icons in maximinimalism are supplied via an icon font, so if you want to change them, you won't find them in the graphics folders.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Thanks so much for explaining how to add certain menu items. I hid latest, but when I click on video in the home menu it still takes me to latest. Is it possible to change this, possible to movies?
Also, thank you and great job fixing the cropped artwork on the addons. I installed the latest from the staging branch on github and it works beautifully.
Hi @thedeadman, all was going well. Created my own texture pack with the images i needed. Panel view working for TV episodes (still working on Movies and TV Shows).
Then my wonderful laptop updated to the Kodi Helix Alpha release, now only the Latest and Favourites screens work, have you experienced same trouble?

Obviously I could roll back to Gotham but would prefer to sort the skin for future.

My question is have you experienced the same problem? Either way is it best to use a compatible skin and adapt to my needs or is there a page of detailed changes i can work from? (if so can you point me in direction of what you use?)

Many thanks again Maximinimalism is now the skin i want to be using!
@ytsejam1138: Hmm - i'd avoid removing latest items from the menu to be honest. It's difficult and unwise to remove completely.

@bighead85: Cool - i'd be interested to see the result of your mod!
There's no support for Helix yet. My plan is to release one more update before updating my dev machine to Helix and working through the changes required. Details are here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194515.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
In the latest github release, Settings>Addons is broken. I'm unable to focus or click on any of the items (i.e. get addons, disabled addons, etc.)
@ytsejam1138: Thanks for reporting. There's a few issues with the latest code that i'll fix up ASAP.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
@thedeadman cheers for that.
As i say the change to Helix has crashed and burnt a few settings.
Trying to edit what i can, figure if i start whilst Helix is alpha i may be happy with the changes by time is released.

Cheers for all the help to date, you've been a massive help!
@bighead85

No probs. I'll let you know when I branch off a Helix development version. Hopefully it won't take too long to fix it up!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hello!
Is it possible to add the option for ServerWMC series record support? In confluence, once I press record and confirm the record, a second menu appears asking to just record the single episode or the entire series. I would really appreciate it if you could include series support!

Thanks!

Edit: Here's a photo of what I'm trying to describe
Hi,

Great theme, I really like the simplicity

Is there a way to customise the menus below the main menu.

E.g. Hide the epg if you didnt want to see it in the video menu etc

Thanks

Dave
@evandunkel - i'll look into it. I can't test ServerWMC setups directly so might need some help though!

@gsi095 - Thanks! If by 'main menu' you mean the left hand sources list in music / video (as opposed to the home screen), you can add new items (e.g. a plugin or a playlist), but the others are hard coded i'm afraid.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
@thedeadman

Keep up the great work! So i managed to get the custom bits i wanted done. (mostly still a few tweaks to iron out)
Basically my mod edits only the MyVideoNav.xml / ViewsVideos.xml / Includes_sidebarItems.xml and the tiniest of changes to home.xml / Includes_menuItems.xml

It gives the plot to what you highlight as you go and gives 2 views List or Panel. http://imgur.com/gallery/62Fbm
Having issues adapting sizes and resolutions at the minute as using on Laptops/ TVs/ Pis, still need to test on Pi but my plan is when finished this will be the one skin on all my devices/
@thedeadman

I have very little experience with ServerWMC (and skins in general). If anyone else wants this added, I'll help with whatever I can, but I'm going to attempt series record (using Maximinimalism) with MythTV as a backend instead. Thanks for the quick response!
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)20