• 35(current)
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)
@Dennis: You'll want to take a look at the global background section in /1080i/includes.xml. There are two things you can do.. Either change the <colordiffuse> tag(s) to something brighter, or you could try removing the vignette overlay that will certainly contribute to the darkness:

Code:
<control type="image">
                <include>dimensionsFullscreen</include>
                <texture>backgrounds/vignette.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
                <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            </control>
[/quote]

I can't seem to figure out how to brighten up the skin as described above. What <colordiffuse> tag should I use for example.

This is an amazing skin, keep up the amazing work.
Does the CU LRC lyric addon work with this skin?

If not are there plans to have it work in the future?

Thanks.
Sorry for the delay in responding recently - work commitments etc etc

@picaresqu3: I've got a feeling I know what's going on with your posters. Problem is that fixing it for one type of content has a nasty tendency to break it for another. I've got a plan though, so leave it with me!

@mozillion:
- DVD menu.. I aim to have that option only appear when a DVD menu is actually available but haven't gotten around to it yet.
- The three dots are essentially meaningless and should probably be removed. I think I stuck them in as a placeholder and kind of just liked the look of them TBH.
- Rating tracks can be done using the INFO button. The interface for it is clunky as hell though and needs revising (one for Helix methinks).

@Scott00007:
- Within the globalBackground section of 1080i/includes.xml, find and replace instance of "<colordiffuse>6affffff</colordiffuse>" (there should be around 3). To brighten, try 7affffff, 8affffff, 9affffff, aaffffff all the way up to faffffff.

- CU LRC is not currently supported. It might not work with the way I've managed fullscreen music (it's not the 'official' way for technical reasons that I won't bore you with). I'll take a look and see if I can do something with it when I get a chance.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
No worries about responding time, we are patient and happy with any time you put into it Smile

Ok, yes, I figured about the DVD menu (same as PVR button before), but just wanted to make a note.
About the three dots and track rating: ok, noted, also just wanted to report it.

Cheers!
Thanks for the quick response.

I will try it tonight.

I didn't see any lyrics with full screen music, there is a very good chance things are wrong on my end as I am no where near a power user.
anyone else having an issue with 'current playlist' not showing anything? i have to switch to confluence to see my queque.
@sbrick - video or music playlist?
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
I go back to Home, then fullscreen, then using the OSD I select playlist.
Other skins switch to it when starting to play an album if I'm not mistaken, so it feels a bit of a long way around.

O right, one can also go to Now playing and then Playlist.
The EPG freezes on Maximinimalism although it works on Confluence. Sometimes it immediately freezes when opening the EPG and sometimes I can scroll three or four times and then it freezes. In the debug log nothing shows. Any ideas how I might be able to find the reason? It's running on a Raspberry Pi and Openelec 4.2.0
Yup. Known issue. It's driving me nuts. Solution as yet unknown.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
(2014-10-03, 23:04)tnfenster Wrote: The EPG freezes on Maximinimalism although it works on Confluence. Sometimes it immediately freezes when opening the EPG and sometimes I can scroll three or four times and then it freezes. In the debug log nothing shows. Any ideas how I might be able to find the reason? It's running on a Raspberry Pi and Openelec 4.2.0

(2014-10-03, 23:42)thedeadman Wrote: Yup. Known issue. It's driving me nuts. Solution as yet unknown.
Its because the width of your epggrid doesn't match the channellayout width plus a multiple of the ruler/itemlayout width.

For instance, your channellayout width is 359 and your itemlayout width is 120, but your grid total width is 1750.
1750 - 359 = 1391 which is not divisible by 120 so causes a crash.

Bump up the channellayout / focusedchannellayout width to 360
That leaves 1390 (1750 - 360)
Set ruler / itemlayout / focusedlayout widths to 139 (1390 / 10)

Other than to avoid crashes, the actual width of ruler/itemlayout doesn't matter much from a visual standpoint as they will resize based on <timeblocks> and <rulerunit> settings anyway.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey: You're a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Thanks from me as well. Works perfectly!
1.0.7 just pushed to GIT. Official repo to follow.

Changelog:
- EPG fix
- Now playing music screen revised.
- Minor tweaks
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
About reaching the current music playlist, one can go via the sidebar or via fullscreen, but if you stop playing the album (because you press Stop or start playing some video), there is no way to reach the current music playlist anymore.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THREAD CLOSED] Maximinimalism V1.0.6 (Gotham)20