Dependencies not met
Hi,

I have a Jynxbox HD and I'm trying to add add-ons to XBMC. I'm able to view the add-ons in settings. However, when I go to "Get Add-on" most of the add ons produce an error message- "Add-on has been marked as broken in repository" and dependencies not met. [/align]I have forced a refresh for my repositories. After forcing the refresh all the add ons still show up as "Broken" with the error message. It appears as though the Jynx box came pre loaded with XBMC frodo. Can someone please help guide me with steps to fixing this issue. Thanks
Are you getting this error for XBMC.org supported add-ons? If so, then please upload a debug log (wiki) showing this error to a public paste site such as www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL here.

If you are still talking about piracy add-ons, then the answer hasn't changed from the one given in your other thread yesterday: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=170814
I'm new to XBMC so can you explain how and where to get the debug log. Also, this is not for the piracy add ons in yesterday's post.
Click the link and follow the instructions: debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dependencies not met0