WIP iOS7 is coming...
some re-design work to better fit the new iOS7 style (click the screenshot for the large version):
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
implemented this new little nice effect "fanart fullscreen" when tapping on the clear logo:
looks alot better can not wait to get this on the ipad
Looks great ! When will it be available ?
well I must admit that almost all the iOS7 work is done, so after the final tests when the GM will be released to the developers seems that the app is ready for the day one of iOS7 (apart the app review time, can't be submitted the app at the moment).
Like the new Look Smile a deal breaker is not be able to hide watched movies / tv shows i read that it was on your to do list anychance I will be in this realise Smile?
@Bkam, if I understand well your feature request, that feature is already here from a while: try to tap again the movie - tv show bottom bar icon to cycle thru all/not watched/watched items.
Thx I had missed that Smile now I am happy camper Smile

Is there any way to filter out empty tv show folder from appearing as not seen ?
Thanks Joe for the upcoming update.. I was wondering did you guys take into consideration about the app in horizontal view to show the Movies, TV shows sideways ? And also having the title of the movie going under not in the poster?

My original post : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166678
Looks great, can't wait to test it. If you need beta testers feel free to drop me a line Smile
@Cassiel, thank you. The app has already been sent to apple for review, at this stage the games are done, let's see how it came. I must say that I fought a bit with the new OS, I bet that there will be a 7.0.1 release very soon.
(2013-09-03, 18:52)joethefox Wrote: implemented this new little nice effect "fanart fullscreen" when tapping on the clear logo:

The new version looks great, keep up the great work.
Very fast update for ios7 guys, you rock! Thanks.
(2013-09-03, 18:52)joethefox Wrote: implemented this new little nice effect "fanart fullscreen" when tapping on the clear logo:

Joe is the new fanart effect only visble for the iPad or also iphone ? Because when I tap on the clearlogo it doesn't go to full screen.
thank you guys!

@MSFighter, it should also work with iPhone (iOS7). With iOS6 the navigation bar isn't hided. When you tap on the clear logo nothing happens at all?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS7 is coming...2