[xbmc-git] Viewtypes not "sticking" in Gotham
Is it just me, or as of the latest version from git can you not save a default viewtype for a library? Every time I try to change the viewtype for a library, even in confluence, when I exit the library view and go back to it the default viewtype has returned. I have tried at least 4 skins and all exhibit the same problem.

Is this a matter of configuration gone corrupt or is it a bug?
which operating system...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-08-09, 15:39)Memphiz Wrote: which operating system...

Linux (built up from scratch with Arch-i686 on an Atom based thin client).

I'm going to try deleting my viewmodes database and giving it another go shortly to see if something got messed up in there.
Renaming ViewModes6.db and restarting xbmc seems to have fixed the problem. Will post again if the issue returns.

I'm not sure what precipitated the problem in the first place, I had previously been messing around with viewmodes in various skins for file view before populating my library and then later added libraries. I still think there is some bug involved since this system has only been short lived. It WAS upgraded from a previous install from the repository of 12.2 (while there were no libraries).

There doesn't seem to be any difference between the old and new db file in terms of version or schema...

Please let me know if posting my broken db file somewhere would be helpful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[xbmc-git] Viewtypes not "sticking" in Gotham0