XBMC TV scraper is skipping certain seasons of certain shows, not a naming issue
Hi,

I've had an issue with XBMC where it will ignore certain series' of certain shows.

For Archer, I added all three original series at once in the format ->

TV shows\Archer\season 1\Archer (2009).S01E01.mkv
TV shows\Archer\season 3\Archer (2009).S03E02.mkv

Now the issue with Archer, is that it will only pick up episodes from season 1. I know it's not an issue with the files themselves, as if I change S03E02 to:

TV shows\Archer\season 3\Archer (2009).S01E02.mkv

When I update the library it thinks I have two copies of S01E02. (This is how I'm actually watching the episodes at present, very annoying!)

The same happened with Arrested Development. It will only pick up Season 1 and Season 4, it won't see any episodes from S02 and S03.

Any ideas? Any more information that could be helpful just ask, This has been happening since April and is driving me nuts.
It's because it's scrapping the original 1975 series which was only one season.

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...5237&lid=7

Rename the show's folder Archer (2009) and rescan.
That's exactly what it was for Archer, I had noticed this, but the episode art was throwing me off (presumably there was none for the original Archer and so XBMC was pulling it from the videos). Thanks.

What could it be with arrested development? Here's an example of the file structure, season 1 is being picked up, but not season 2. I have this issue since April and have tried deleting the database and starting fresh and everything.

TV shows\Arrested Development\Season 2\ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT - S02 EP02.mkv
TV shows\Arrested Development\Season 1\ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT - S01 EP02.mkv
Try changing "S02 EP02" to "S02E02", etc.
(2013-08-09, 19:44)artrafael Wrote: Try changing "S02 EP02" to "S02E02", etc.

Just tried this just in case, but no joy. I've tried all possible naming conventions already and it is picking up series one with the same name type (and series four).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC TV scraper is skipping certain seasons of certain shows, not a naming issue0