• 94(current)
[Archive] Arctic
Are there any plans to make this skin available for the current xbmc version? Or is there a workaround to install it anyway?

I tried to re-zip the folder as mentioned by Smobbo but it tells me that there is an error in the package structure. Any ideas?!
(2014-07-03, 11:47)OsirisX Wrote: Are there any plans to make this skin available for the current xbmc version? Or is there a workaround to install it anyway?

I tried to re-zip the folder as mentioned by Smobbo but it tells me that there is an error in the package structure. Any ideas?!

I tried with Gotham 13.1 and work very well, I uncompressed the zip directly into the xbmc addon folder!
That worked out just fine. Thanks!

Now I'm having trouble adding sources. I can't add a folder from a windows network that requires username and password. It seems like the dialog to enter this information is opened in the background. Anyway I'm not able to enter anything.
Any chance of having the 3D toggle option on seek bar as seen in confluence?

Also, I love this skin!
Hi,
im a new member in this forum and Arctic is my absolutely favorite Skin on XBMC, but one thing concerns me:
Is it possible to get the artist logos instead of the artist name in the XBMC library?
I have marked it on the Picture.
Perhaps someone can help me Blush ?!

thx!!

Hey beautiful people.

Does anyone know why - with PVR installed and enabled - the "Live TV" option shows up on the main menu - but i am unable to select it with my remote? It just gets skipped when cycling through the main menu options with left-right.
I am using a MyTV Box so i do not have a mouse available - I'm sure it would work if i could just click on it. Great theme but this minor bug makes it kinda unusable for me.
Is there any way to have the blu-ray disc media flag show up instead of the resolution ("1080" or "720") in the movie section? I'm starting to use Media Stubs for my offline collection and since there is no stream info, the skin just shows question marks and "480". Would love to have the blu-ray logo instead! Smile

This is my absolute favorite skin, and intend to keep it for a long while! Would appreciate any help =)
Hi all

The first post on this topic does it have the latest version of this skin or is there anyone modding this skin and posting on a different link ? as I tried this skin ages ago and loved it but read that now there is no support for it.

its a shame as I have tried 10 different skins and this is the one I like the most.

thanks for any info
(2013-12-29, 19:46)pettson3816 Wrote:
(2013-12-29, 17:23)Nablamax Wrote: First of all thanks for making this skin, I've tried probably every skin ever made and this one is the best by far.

I'm having some problems with the recent items view in the main menu, it shows blank. I've tried configuring and reinstalling the skin widget service, i've reinstalled this skin maybe 3 times and nothing works. Any ideas?

I'm having the same issue. Running Frodo. Is Gotham required perhaps?

(2014-07-20, 12:46)meridius Wrote: Hi all

The first post on this topic does it have the latest version of this skin or is there anyone modding this skin and posting on a different link ? as I tried this skin ages ago and loved it but read that now there is no support for it.

its a shame as I have tried 10 different skins and this is the one I like the most.

thanks for any info

The only part of the skin that isn't working with nightlies is Live TV. The required changes are listed here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ski...ix_release
Is there any chance to hide the "plus-icon"? I just want to see that while configuring the main menu if possible...

http://i.imgur.com/u8WstWT.jpg

Thanks

Mat
How can i get additional widgets? For instance, "random movie", "in cinemas" etc.? I read something about a "extended info script" but do not know how to deal with it...

Thanks a lot,

Mat
Obviously I'm doing something wrong but I switched to this skin from a perfectly working Aeon MQ5 and the skin wont work. I get no skin sounds , no response when trying to view any libraries- only see the home page. I'm on Gotham running on Openelec . Is there something I should be setting up that I've missed or does the skin not work on my setup?
(2014-07-20, 16:57)drivesoslow Wrote: The only part of the skin that isn't working with nightlies is Live TV. The required changes are listed here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Ski...ix_release

By any chance, did anyone make these changes for the skin?
Guess that arctic fans are going to need an alternative skin for the time being until jurialmonkey maybe suddenly comes forward with something … mkii is getting increasingly broken with the release of new nightlies, and "fixing" it as an outsider is just not going to happen productively enough (read : regularly)

ah well … it was very nice while it lasted … longest skin i've ever sticked with (even longer then Aeon back in the days).
Fractal Design Node 304 | Intel i3-3225 | Gigabyte H77N-WiFi | 4GB RAM | Intel HD 4000
Samsung UE55F6500 | Denon AVR-X2000 | Infinity Reference MKII 5.1 + Quadrapole
Kodi 17.1 Kryptonite | Arctic : Zephyr
Hmm, waht do you mean? Personally, Arctic is working rather stable for me... Are you saying there is no further development? Hopefully not as I really love that skin and do not see any alternative...

Cheers,

Mat
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Archive] Arctic24