• 21(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
(2014-05-18, 06:44)Karnagious Wrote: 2. This is fixed on github. I am working on a couple other things so will release to live along with those.

Yes, the smart playlist problem seam to be solved.
One remaining problem, the automatic made smart playlist lazytv does still contain all tv shows in my xbmc library. I would expect to only see the in progress tv shows, when a default playlist has been chosen, in my case tv shows in progress.
Cool.

That's actually by design as it provides the greatest functional flexibility.

You can combine two Episodes playlists into one. The first should contain the rule "TV Shows = whatever(you can browse and select them individually)" and the other is the LazyTV playlist. The combined episode playlist has two rules Playlist = YourEpisodePlaylist and Playlist = LazyTV.
(2014-05-19, 21:51)spectre4188 Wrote: Awesome work! Smile

I'm having trouble getting notifications to display. I've turned on both notification types (next episode, previous episode), but neither come up. Do I have to enable something special for this to work? I'm running Gotham with Aeon Nox.

Thanks!

Found the bugs so the next episode notification is working again. Version 0.9.8 will be in the official repo soon.

The previous episode notification shows up for me. Do you use .strm files?
(2014-05-23, 11:28)Karnagious Wrote: Cool.

That's actually by design as it provides the greatest functional flexibility.

You can combine two Episodes playlists into one. The first should contain the rule "TV Shows = whatever(you can browse and select them individually)" and the other is the LazyTV playlist. The combined episode playlist has two rules Playlist = YourEpisodePlaylist and Playlist = LazyTV.

Thank you very much for your explanation.
As workaround for tv shows in progress, I did add the next tv episode rule.
File does not contain e1.strm

This will exclude tv shows that are not in progress, and I don't have to change my smart list, every time a tv show did become in progress.
Request: update analyse xbmc video database on command by user.
Every time when xbmc does have a startup, lazytv does analyse the video database.
But sometimes other xbmc programs like trakt.tv are making changes in the watched tv episodes status, or manual I did change the watch status of a tv episode.
To get lazytv uptodate, I have to restart xbmc to get lazytv analyse the xbmc library again.
It would be nice if this update could be done manually without restarting xbmc.
LazyTV looks out for Library updates. So running one of those will cause a full refresh.

It is also looking out for changes to the database for individual shows (that's how it updates when a show is watched normally). But it mustn't be able to pick up when the db is changed by another addon.
(2014-05-24, 10:29)Karnagious Wrote: LazyTV looks out for Library updates. So running one of those will cause a full refresh.

It is also looking out for changes to the database for individual shows (that's how it updates when a show is watched normally). But it mustn't be able to pick up when the db is changed by another addon.

I have the idea that all library updates are not noted, by example:
TV show californication, I am uptodate till 7x03.
If I manually change the watch status from episode 7x04, press 'w'.
After starting lazytv, the first unwatched episode is still 7x04. The smarlist lazytv shows episode 7x04 as watched, but doesn't show episode 7x05 as expected.
But after restarting xbmc lazytv did update to episode 7x05 also in the smart list.
Are you on Gotham or Frodo?
(2014-05-24, 13:11)Karnagious Wrote: Are you on Gotham or Frodo?

I am on frodo 12.3, windows 8.1, lenovo q190, i3 processor.
Installed this addon on RPI with openelec.
I'm getting this error on first run: " Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe1' in position 24: ordinal not in range(128)"

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=209347

My series probably have Portuguese accents like é, ã or õ.
Is this fixable?

Thanks.
Ah, the manual watched status changes are only picked up in Gotham because of a feature that was added to the monitor.
Thanks for the log.

It isnt one of the TV shows, I think it is actually a problem with a character in the Portuguese translation of the phrase "Database analysis complete" notification.

I would not have expected this error to be honest, and there isnt much I can do about it except replace the translation with something else.

As an immediate fix, you can edit the service.py file in the addon folder and add a hash mark to the start of this line (number 543):

#xbmc.executebuiltin('Notification(%s,%s,%i)' % ('LazyTV',lang(32173),5000))

It doesnt affect any functionality, it is just an on-screen notification.

Alternatively, edit the strings.po file in the Portuguese language folder in the addon, and change the translation on the very last line. But there might be other problems relating to this character that is causing the current problem --> á
Use something like this

PHP Code:
def localise(id):

string __addon__.getLocalizedString(id).encode'utf-8''ignore' )
    return 
string 
where you throw all localisations through
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-05-24, 15:17)Martijn Wrote: Use something like this

PHP Code:
def localise(id):

return 
string 

This is a great idea...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-05-24, 15:17)Martijn Wrote: Use something like this

PHP Code:
def localise(id):

return 
string 

True, and that should be very easy to implement.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4