Work in Progress - LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Karnagious Offline
Fan
Thank you.

One reason I changed it to 'Shows to include' is that we were using the 'Shows to exclude' option on the previous version at my home. It was supposed to play random shows for my son. More than once we would add a new show and have it show up in his list because we forgot to exclude it, which is not good.

It wasnt much of a problem because we set the rating to only be G, but if other users didnt have that foresight then it could be a real problem. Especially as the new version doesnt have the Rating exclusion list. Think SpongeBob and Blues Clues followed by Game of Thrones Smile. Switching to an inclusion list made it safer for families.

Note: I forgot to mention above that the first time you use the new version, the exclusion list should be converted to an inclusion list.

I would suggest the best way to get an Exclusion list right now would be creating a TV Show Smart Playlist and have the rule be Title - Does Not Contain - <your list of excluded TV shows>. You can then set LazyTV to filter by Smart Playlist and set your new playlist that as the default.
find quote
PatK Offline
Donor
Potentially a useful add-on, watched a TV episode the other day, but the next episode notice was a bit too quick to click ok, (I needed to read it before I clicked Smile I'm using the Transparency! skin and noticed the search function has a full page window, any chance LazyTV might display like this?

[Image: 348sr5i.jpg]
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Fan
Thanks, I have only just started learning about skinning, but I do want to make the addon look better and to give options.

Is that ronie's global search addon?

On the quick pop-up thing, you can change the timing of it in the Settings.
find quote
PatK Offline
Donor
Yes it's Ronies search, your add-on would look so much better with a full screen of chocolate bars to pick from, but then to choose isn't so lazy Smile Nice add-on, don't stop here.
find quote
Quihico Offline
Thanks for this very usefull addon, I use it every day!
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Fan
Thanks! It is really nice to hear people are using it!
find quote