Work in Progress - LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hstegeman Offline
(2014-07-09 00:32)Karnagious Wrote:  If you wait until LazyTV is finished reading the library before changing profiles, does it still crash? Or is it always when the profile is changed?
If I wait until lazy tv is finished reading the library, it doesn't crash when the profile is changed.
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Fan
If thats the case then there is probably something going on with the Window or database path that is changing with the Profile.

I dont think there is anything I can do. There is no way that I can see that a change in Profile can be detected and the service immediately interrupted and disabled and then re-enabled.

A work-around for you may be to add "xbmc.sleep(60000)" somewhere near the top of the service.py (immediately below the "import xbmc" line would be best). That will have the service wait 60 seconds before progressing, giving you enough time to change the Profile.
find quote
aalwani Offline
Hi guys, question. Does this add on supports playing a random episode but continue playing successive episodes after that? For example select seinfeld, which is already watched a number of times, it would play s07e08 then continue s07e09, s07e10 etc... thanks.
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Fan
The addon only looks for shows you havent watched. So it wouldnt work for your example.

If you were fine watching unwatched shows then I think you could get that functionality by going into the Settings, and set the random player length to 1 episode. Then go to the extra settings tab and elect to be notified if the next unwatched show is available in your library. You could then hop from episode to episode as you watch them.
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-15 09:45 by Karnagious.)
find quote