• 30(current)
Release LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator
Thanks guys,

I have added 'improve handling of specials' to the TO DO list, along with 'improve refreshing of LazyTV window'.
Karnagious have you tried the above?
how do you change the channel? what is the xbmc button so i can program it with the flirc
Channel?

If you are talking about the random "next episode" player, there is no channel. You can jump to the next episode in the random list using the Next Item button on your remote.
I confirmed that it worked for me, but I can give it another go. I am part way through coding a feature so dont have a live install to test just now.

Hopefully I can get some time tonight.
Yeah what is the "next item" key?
There is one already on my remote that works, but I think the keyboard button is PageUp and PageDown.
@Karnagious hello,

Check your github PR's there's some lazy stuff there for you. Hope you enjoy it.
Cool thanks uNiversal!

I intend to add a little icon selector script in an upcoming version of LazyTV, so users can pick their own. This will be in the mix. And any others you want to donate Smile
Love this add-on...was just in the Amber thread talking about it...want to get it going with in Amber skin and it will will be perfect. Creds to developer
(2014-08-22, 12:34)Karnagious Wrote: Cool thanks uNiversal!

I intend to add a little icon selector script in an upcoming version of LazyTV, so users can pick their own. This will be in the mix. And any others you want to donate Smile

Ya no this was it, do what you want with it if you dont plan on using it as main icon. I dont use your addon yet, but when I installed it on a test machine I hated the icon, sorry, so in my ocd lazy trip I redid it
Heh, no prob. I ran half a dozen icons past a few friends, and that one got two votes.

I figure no single icon will work with all skins, hence the user selection idea.

(2014-08-22, 12:53)dgcruzing Wrote: Love this add-on...was just in the Amber thread talking about it...want to get it going with in Amber skin and it will will be perfect. Creds to developer

Thanks, I use Amber as well.

You can tell pecinko that this addon does what Plex does and the XBMC widget does not. It plays the 'next to watch' episode, not just the first unwatched episode.

I did try and make it so that skinner could use it, but when I floated it in the skin sub-forum it wasnt well received so I said "screw it" and canned the idea.

If a skinner ever wants to include it I can revisit the idea, but until then ...
Well, that is your choice,. its a take it or leave it deal, Im not too invested on it, heck I dont even use the addon yet.
Oh no, I meant that back when the icon was chosen the existing icon is the only one that got two votes. The others only got one vote. So there was no clear winner, just a winner by default.
(2014-08-13, 17:38)Kib Wrote: after the episode either me or my gf will want to go to the toilet

TOO MUCH INFORMATION !!! Oo
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LazyTV - an unwatched TV Show playlist generator4