[RELEASE] YouTube Billboard
Hi,
this addon displays various Billboard Charts and searches/plays the most relevant youtube video of the selected item. The result is saved for later playbacks. It's possible to manually select the prefered YouTube video via context menu "Choose YouTube video" (selection is saved).

You can also play all/random/unwatched videos automatically.

Install from my testing-repo...

Have fun,
asde
Cool good work AddonScriptorDE

Perfect, exactly what i was after
Press THANK USER if I Help
v1.0.2:
- Search results are now stored for later playback
- Added context menu to manually select youtube video
v1.0.3:
- Changed search query
v1.0.4:
- Fixed bug with play unwatched mode
v1.0.5:
- Thumbs are now displayed (only for watched videos)
Nice addon... can you have it list hot100 in proper music video format "artist - title"
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-08-21, 01:29)Lunatixz Wrote: Nice addon... can you have it list hot100 in proper music video format "artist - title"
Sorry - not possible!

The format on billboard.com is: "Title, Artist"
But titles and artists could also contain commas, so it's impossible to decide what belongs to the title/artist.
Example (artist with commas): "Tapout, Rich Gang Featuring Lil Wayne, Birdman, Future, Mack Maine, Nicki Minaj"
Example (title with commas): "Gone, Gone, Gone, Phillip Phillips"
(2013-08-21, 13:12)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-08-21, 01:29)Lunatixz Wrote: Nice addon... can you have it list hot100 in proper music video format "artist - title"
Sorry - not possible!

The format on billboard.com is: "Title, Artist"
But titles and artists could also contain commas, so it's impossible to decide what belongs to the title/artist.
Example (artist with commas): "Tapout, Rich Gang Featuring Lil Wayne, Birdman, Future, Mack Maine, Nicki Minaj"
Example (title with commas): "Gone, Gone, Gone, Phillip Phillips"

Okay... thanks again
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
v1.0.7:
- Fixed billboard.com site changes

@Lunatixz:
Artist/Title are now available seperated on billboard.com, so it's now displayed in "Artist - Title" format...
Hey,

I seem to find all vides don't load, Is this region specific?
(2013-09-02, 21:10)PatrickBateman Wrote: I seem to find all vides don't load?
I second this: All videos dont load.... Sad
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-09-02, 21:10)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey,

I seem to find all vides don't load, Is this region specific?
(2013-09-05, 17:26)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2013-09-02, 21:10)PatrickBateman Wrote: I seem to find all vides don't load?
I second this: All videos dont load.... Sad

All vids are on youtube, so maybe some of them are not available in your country. But if all videos fail, it must be something else.
I changed something in v1.0.8 - Please try it and give me some feedback if it's working now...
You need to replace your YoutubePlayer.py as they change their algorithm. As discussed in https://code.google.com/p/youtubexbmc/is...id=95#c163. Replace this in here:

For windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.youtube\

Note that this might break some live tv in youtube. this is the case for me. But any vevo links works withe new YoutubePlayer.py except it is geoblock for you.
(2013-09-05, 21:53)alibaba011 Wrote: You need to replace your YoutubePlayer.py as they change their algorithm. As discussed in https://code.google.com/p/youtubexbmc/is...id=95#c163. Replace this in here:

For windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.youtube\

Note that this might break some live tv in youtube. this is the case for me. But any vevo links works withe new YoutubePlayer.py except it is geoblock for you.
Thanks, but i don't think it's related to this problem because they said all videos were not working - not only VEVO vids...

Edit: Here in germany, most VEVO videos on Youtube are not listed, so i thought it could not be this problem.
But now i tested it with an US proxy, and nearly all videos (first search results) are VEVO ones.
I reverted last changes in v1.0.9 because of worse search results.

If you have playback issues, try to choose other versions via context menu "Choose Youtube video" to make sure it's related to VEVO videos only.
Please let me know if updating your YoutubePlayer.py (as alibaba011 described) solves it...
use this YouTubePlayer.py

YouTubePlayer.py
Press THANK USER if I Help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] YouTube Billboard1