Script gui template
<kissup>
i love xbmc and the project mayhem iii skin. the xbmc scripting community are blessed with lot of scripting geniuses but many don't have chokemaniac's esthetic visions Smile
</kissup>

how about a "barebone" script which makes the existing look and feel of pmiii available to all scripters ?
i'm just now getting into python programming and am trying to make some scripts of my own, but i feel this might be a bit complicated for me, at least for now Blush
if you're talking about the graphics, they're availble in cvs. i personally use panel2.png for dialog windows.

it's best to use generic image files in your scripts, like panel2.png ot background.png. just reference the image file without path. that way if somebody is using a different skin, it will match better. most skinners use the same basic names for these files.

it might be a good idea to have a list of filenames that scripters could use for backgrounds and buttons and such.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
agreed. i encourage people to use standard files like background.png and keep logos/icons as seperate png's with an alpha transparency.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script gui template0