Refresh metadata on startup
Hi,

I recently started to experiment with Media Center Master. I downloaded alot of new folders for my movies. Is there a way to tell XBMC to refresh all folders (all metadata?) on startup with the images located in the movie folder?

I would like to be able to do this also in the future without having to rescan my entire library

Refreshing a movie from pressing "C > Movie information > refresh" isn't showing the FOLDER.JPG located in the folder where the movie is.
Ok i figured the last part out. If you press (on a movie) "C > Movie information > Refresh" and it asks for "content found on the internet" press NO and it will refresh from the folder. Now: How to do this automaticly?
Don't think it's possible.

If you're trying to refresh from the internet, the only way that I know how to refresh ALL content is the remove the source completely and then readd it.

Make sure you don't have any local meta data stored with the files, or it will pull from that, instead of the internet.

IE, if you have movename-poster.jpg saved with a movie, it will use that, and not pull the latest image from the web.

[/align]
(2013-08-13, 19:41)newoski Wrote: Don't think it's possible.

If you're trying to refresh from the internet, the only way that I know how to refresh ALL content is the remove the source completely and then readd it.

Make sure you don't have any local meta data stored with the files, or it will pull from that, instead of the internet.

IE, if you have movename-poster.jpg saved with a movie, it will use that, and not pull the latest image from the web.

[/align]

The thing is.. i WANT it to refresh my localy stored metadata. Since i'm using 'Media Center Master' to manage all the metadata
(2013-08-13, 20:27)kanters Wrote:
(2013-08-13, 19:41)newoski Wrote: Don't think it's possible.

[/align]

The thing is.. i WANT it to refresh my localy stored metadata. Since i'm using 'Media Center Master' to manage all the metadata

No not possible on startup or whenever without resetting the source contents
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh metadata on startup0