R-Pi and TuxBox/VU+ plugin
hi guys,

i'm trying to stream HD and SD channels from my VU+ to my Pi on the kitchen.

First i've tried Tuxbox source, but when I select a channel from the list XBMC crashes (XBMC 12.2 - there is anyone that is running streaming via tuxbox??), using VU+ Plugin I can see channels but with a lot of freeze Sad

The connection between Pi and VU+ is via wifi, ping is under <10ms (Wifi signal strenght 70%), watching a netstat on the VU+ i see a lot of packet in Out-Queue.. it seems like the Pi cannot flush the stream. There is something to setup to enable or change buffer settings?

There is no problem using UPNP on the Pi watching films from my Synology NAS

On VU+ i'm using latest VTI (6.0), the same problems occurs also with BlackHole 2.04.. so I think the problem is on the Pi.. because running XBMC on my iMac has no problem (but of course.. it's an i5 vs an little ARM).

Thanks!
Give OpenPLi a shot, VTI and Black Hole are based on the same source, I believe, while OpenPLi is not. This would help eliminate the VU+ software as the issue.
I'm using VU+ (running OpenPLi 3) with XBMC on RPi without any problems at all.
(2013-08-16, 13:03)heksesang Wrote: Give OpenPLi a shot, VTI and Black Hole are based on the same source, I believe, while OpenPLi is not. This would help eliminate the VU+ software as the issue.
I'm using VU+ (running OpenPLi 3) with XBMC on RPi without any problems at all.

thanks for your reply

which client are you unsing on Pi? Vu+/Enigma2 or Tuxbox? What version of XBMC? RaspBMC or OpenElec?

Thanks!
I'm using tuxbox plugin to connect to newnigma2 image from my openelec and i'm quiet satisfyed
when I'm trying to use tuxbox:// as suorce and select a bouquet XBMC crashes Sad
how long at channel changes with the rpi and vu+ plugin? are there any "BUGS"
stich86 did you ever solve this.
I have the same issue when I go to list channels the PI reboots.
I have VU+ plugin but wanted to see if HD streams are OK in Tuxbox.
SD is fine on PI and playback of HD recordings from DUO2 are fine.

(2013-08-16, 15:30)stich86 Wrote: when I'm trying to use tuxbox:// as suorce and select a bouquet XBMC crashes Sad
did you solve this issue as i am having the same problems. i have blackhole 1.7.9 installed on my vu+ and trying to stream channels on my pi in my bedroom. as you said earlier xbmc freezes when trying to use tuxbox source and then it tells me that it could not connect to source (and i am 100% sure that i've set the correct settings).

when the using the vu+/enigma addon, it seems to connect with my vu+ and download the channels however when i try to access Live Tv> Tv channels, it always keeps prompting the same message "no pvr clients have been started yet. Please wait ..." and nothing happens.

any help please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
R-Pi and TuxBox/VU+ plugin0