Channel scan not finding channels WinTV-HVR-2250
I installed NPVR with the newest installation. I am using WinTV-HVR-2250 connected to Dish Network set top box via composite. I recently replaced my win7 32 bit with a copy of Vista Business 64. I had the tuner working fine with Media Center in Win 7 but I cannot get any channels to come in using npvr channel scan. I have spent 2 days digging through forums and google but have not found any solutions. I tried XBMC but it locks up when I got to the channel menu.
You don't do a channel scan when you're connected to a set top box. Instead you'd go to the Settings->Devices screen, double click the Analog device. Then hit the 'Import' button, select the composite input, then point it at your xmltv file with list of channels or enter your Schedules Direct credentials, then hit ok and your list of channels will be imported.

If you don't have the 'Analog' device shown in your list, then install the Hauppauge WinTV7 software and it'll show up, otherwise follow these steps http://www.gbpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?n=...ugeSoftPVR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel scan not finding channels WinTV-HVR-22500