Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP
Lightbulb 
This is the complete package of Extrapack, used only in skin Aeon MQ 5, in zip file. Designed at those have error in download through the addon.

1. After downloading you must unzip the package.
2. Windows users should put the contents in the following folder:
C: \ Users \ Your Username \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ userdata \ addon_data \ skin.aeonmq5.extrapack \
being as shown in the screenshot below:

3. Users of other systems will unzip the file anywhere and then choose the option in the skin or MY THEME or MY STYLE and set the path of just one of the folders.

In this case, for Weather images you must check the option to use external package and indicate the folder path.

DOWNLOAD
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Nice! And thanks.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Downloading now, thank you MQ
Thank you very much, Aeon MQ 5 is really a good skin.
For Weather images where is the option to use external package and indicate the folder path? There are no settings I can see within the Weather app itself.
Go to Settings/Customize Main Menu.

Weather Menu:

Very simple. Smile
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
There was a cool background for concerts on this video preview of yours: http://www.teckler.com/pt/MarcosQui/Aeon...w-1-100079

I didn't find it on this zip package. Can you post it here?

Thank you and congrats. Really awesome skin.
how does this work? i unzipped it to C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq5.extrapack, but nothing changes. i still can only choose reddish or my style in the themes menu. the button "get or update extrapack" doesn't do any thing except bringing me to the addons menu.
under mac this would be :

/Users/ Your username /Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack \
Please check download link. I have tried to download numerous times and it stops at 23 -28 mb. (I cannot resume at all) When I try to use the Aeon MQ5 skin to update I get an "update fail"

Thank you.
unebellevie, get here:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/skin.aeo...rapack.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Got it! Thank u very much.

Lovin the skin.
I downloaded the theme package, using a Windows xp system. But I can not find the option to set a theme package path. How do I set?
Settings > Skin Settings > Themes
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I know to set from Settings> Skin Settings> Themes, but can not find the options you can specify theme folder path.

Also in the WINDOWS 7. I unpack the archive to C: \ Users \ my Username \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ userdata \ addon_data \ skin.aeonmq5.extrapack \
Run again XBMC. Theme options or display disabled

http://bbs.htpc1.com/viewthread.php?tid=...pid4667395

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP9