Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP
Download link seems to be down. Is there another mirror?
Download extrapack Aeon MQ5

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/SkinAeonMQ/s...rapack.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks, downloading now.

Loving the skin by the way. Thankyou
Hi,

I'm on a Mac on OS X10.10; XMBC 13.2. I downloaded the extrapack zip file, unzipped it and placed the resulting folder into ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data. I then set the external folder paths as instructed above in the Themes settings, and the Weather settings under Customize Main Menu. When I am on the Show Animated Weather Icons, I can see the preview at the bottom, but after selecting it and turning it on, nothing changes in the system even after a restart. Also, the background images don't show anything when set to show the current weather as backdrops.

I have the paths set as: ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/

The "Get or Update Extrapack..." message still shows on all the screens. After trying different things for way longer than I meant to (!), the only thing I can think of is that XBMC doesn't know that the Extrapack is installed, but I don't find any way of telling it that it is.

I saw in an earlier post that the Extrapack only works on Windows, but that seemed to mean the installation from within XBMC. Will it work on a Mac? What have I missed?

Thanks for your help! GREAT skin!!

ETA: OK, got it! To get the Weather screens you have to select down one more level to the /backgrounds_weather/ folder to get the backgrounds for the current conditions. Duh! Everything seems to be good now. Again, great skin!!
Hi guys,

Firstly fantastic skin! Looks and feels great. Now I have been trying to install the extra pack to my Android TV box for a couple days. Been reading through the thread for some advice but I'm now out of ideas. Tried uploading as Zip but gets to 100% then says failed and also put the addon pack directly into this path - Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data\skin.aeonmq5.extrapack. But now it's there I'm still not sure how to use it. In the theme settings on XBMC the backgrounds are still black if I change the theme.

Any ideas?
Do you have script.aeonmq5.extrapack installed in files/.xbmc/addons? Once it's installed you can just run it and it will d/l for you. I'm not sure if just copying skin.aeonmq5.extrapack will work otherwise. I know it will with script.aeonmq5.extrapack installed, but haven't tried without it. (Based on my Jelly Bean tablet experience.)

Update: Ooops. I see what you see. Will take a closer look at what's up.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2015-01-31, 07:19)scott967 Wrote: Do you have script.aeonmq5.extrapack installed in files/.xbmc/addons? Once it's installed you can just run it and it will d/l for you. I'm not sure if just copying skin.aeonmq5.extrapack will work otherwise. I know it will with script.aeonmq5.extrapack installed, but haven't tried without it. (Based on my Jelly Bean tablet experience.)

Update: Ooops. I see what you see. Will take a closer look at what's up.

scott s.

Cheers mate. Appreciate it.
OK I played around some on my Android running Kodi V14.0, I ran the "get or update extrapack" in the skin settings window. What I found is that all the extrapack files were downloaded, but they ended up in userdata/addon_data/script.aeonmq5.updater. AFAICT, the extrapack script is failing to transfer all those files after downloading them into the target directory userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack. That directory was created but it was empty. So I just moved all the folders and files from script.aeonmq5.updater to skin.aeonmq5.extrapack and all is working now. You should have a bunch of folders "backgrounds_nnnnn", "icons_nnnnn" and "styles" with jpgs in them.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Where is the script.aeonmq5.updater file located? I looked in filebrowser on my android box but couldn't locate it. I also couldn't see the folder I'm supposed to move it to.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP9