Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP
If you are using the default themes within the extrapack, you don't need to set a path. Just choose the option from within skin settings.

If you are using a custom theme, you still need to go to the themes page in skin settings, and then at the bottom there will be an option to use custom theme.

Choose this, and a further option to set path will appear.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Now normal, manual installation, you need to download script.aeonmq5.extrapack store ADDON folder to properly identify

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1y5syG
Download extrapack on android fails updating. Its totally random. One time its around 50%, another time around 67% or 35%. It cant finish it.

If i manual place the files in Android (ouya), where i need to put it?
Oxize, I think is in this path:

Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data\skin.aeonmq5.extrapack
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
thanks! Working now!
I have the same problem: extrapack fails install near 90% mark. I'm also on an Ouya running the latest Gotham nightly. My Ouya is rooted. For some reason Astro File Manager only works for me (aside from FilePwn but that can't access root system files). Here is what I did (but this is still not working for me... any help appreciated):
I downloaded skin.aeonmq5.extrapack.zip using my dropbox account to download into the download folder.
I launched Astro File Manager and went to find the directory Wanilton points to above (Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data\) - I could only see an Android folder under "/storage/sdcard0/Android/" it had "/data" and "/org.xbmc.xbmc" sub-directories but was empty.
I tried creating a ".xbmc" subfolder (with the period in front as Wanilton shows in his path above but I couldn't create it. Thinking this was a name error I created a folder called "xbmc" (no period) and then continued creating the rest of the pathway.
So my pathway is/was: "/storage/sdcard0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/xbmc/userdata/addon-data/"
Then I moved the zip from the download folder into my new pathway, and extracted it. (Got a null error, however everything looked good/looks good and extracted).
Re-launched XBMC went to settings for the MQ skin and none of the theme pics etc were available/showed/worked. So I tried to download the extrapack from within the settings/skin screen again in XBMC and still get a "failed" at around 90%

Here's the strange part - I went back into Astro File Manager and tried to rename the folder "xbmc" to ".xbmc" and got a prompt for a directory conflict and realized maybe there are invisible folders/files that Astro isn't showing me (including the .xbmc I couldn't see and the reason I couldn't create that folder in the first place). Trying a "merge" didn't work ("Conflict Copying" error).

Anyone have a suggestion or know if Astro File Manager can display hidden files? (Is there a setting?) Many thanks, and sorry for the lengthy post!

Oops. Apologies. NM. Answered my own question. Indeed Astro File Manager defaults to NOT show hidden files and you have to turn this ON in settings. Once you do... voila... there is the ".xbmc" folder and the whole shebang.

Sorry for that. Smile I'd have deleted the post above if I could have. Smile Maybe it might help someone else.
Well i dont need it anymore on the Ouya. My main XBMC device will be still my Zotac Zbox because its way stronger in playback. I already solved this part with Extrapack. If i am in urge to use extrapack on my Ouya i will definitely try out your guidelines. Thanks anyway.
Hi,

Downloading the extrapack content doesn't work from XBMC 13.0 beta2 on windows 7

Here is the log :

Code:
21:50:14 T:3220  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
21:50:14 T:3220  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
21:50:14 T:3220  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:50:14 T:3220  NOTICE: start aeonmq5 updater
21:50:14 T:3220  NOTICE: target url  = http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/
21:50:14 T:3220  NOTICE: executionmode: mode=default
21:50:14 T:3220  NOTICE: current revision = 0
21:50:15 T:3220  NOTICE: result HasUpdate = 1
21:50:20 T:2756   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 808, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\updater_class.py", line 40, in run
                                                fnc = self.obj.Update()
                                              File "C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\updater_class.py", line 262, in Update
                                                continueDownload = progressDialog.writeMsg(self.Language(31970).decode('utf-8'), self.Language(31974).decode('utf-8') +file.decode('utf-8'), "", count)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
                                                return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
                                            UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
21:50:20 T:3220  NOTICE: Update finished
21:50:20 T:3220 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(56, C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm having the same problem as everyone else, except on OpenElec with a NUC. How can I transfer these files from a USB flash drive to the mSATA within OpenElec? Will the file transfer thing in XBMC work?

Edit: Seems to have been a weird problem. Disconnecting the USB drive and reconnecting it made the copy work fine. Weird.
The best way to transfer files on Openelec is via it’s samba share.

Find the machines IP address, and type this into the windows explorer bar, with a \\ preceding it.

e.g \\192.186.0.100
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

About the bug I reported 2 psots above :
Code:
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)

I forgot to mention XBMC is installed on a Windows Seven with French language.
Could it be the problem?

Are there other users with french language OS not having this issue?

I could just get the Extrapack content manually from svn but would like to contribute to solve some bugs Smile
@djoole, have other script for use with gotham, for extrapack work:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scripts%...rapack.zip
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks! I'll try that during the weekend and let you know!
(2013-08-15, 14:07)MarcosQui Wrote: This is the complete package of Extrapack, used only in skin Aeon MQ 5, in zip file. Designed at those have error in download through the addon.

1. After downloading you must unzip the package.
2. Windows users should put the contents in the following folder:
C: \ Users \ Your Username \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ userdata \ addon_data \ skin.aeonmq5.extrapack \
being as shown in the screenshot below:

3. Users of other systems will unzip the file anywhere and then choose the option in the skin or MY THEME or MY STYLE and set the path of just one of the folders.

In this case, for Weather images you must check the option to use external package and indicate the folder path.

DOWNLOAD

I've got the weather pack and was using it yesterday no problem. I had to do a fresh install and now, when I select "use external package" it just says path invalid and doesn't let me change it.

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong?
(2014-03-28, 19:03)Wanilton Wrote: @djoole, have other script for use with gotham, for extrapack work:

http://www.files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scripts%...rapack.zip
Still not working :

Code:
12:53:46 T:2816   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 808, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\updater_class.py", line 40, in run
                                                fnc = self.obj.Update()
                                              File "C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\updater_class.py", line 262, in Update
                                                continueDownload = progressDialog.writeMsg(self.Language(31970).decode('utf-8'), self.Language(31974).decode('utf-8') +file.decode('utf-8'), "", count)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
                                                return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
12:53:46 T:4992  NOTICE: Update finished
12:53:46 T:4992 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(64, C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\default.py): the python script "C:\Users\Julien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::Window

I really think it has to do with character encoding.

Marcos any help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 - Extrapack ZIP9