xbmc crashes when trying to get services addons
If I enter the "System" menu, select "Add-Ons", select "Get New", select "All", select "Services" xbmc will crash every time. I tried to get a debug log but every time I try to launch XBMC Log Updater I get an error "Script Failed AddOn.py". Not sure how else to post the debug log or where to find it. Did get the crash report though if that's of any use-Crash Report.txt

If someone could help me get Log Updater working I'll post the debug log as well.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Upload the crashreporter to pastebin.com please and put the link in here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2013-08-16, 16:18)Memphiz Wrote: Upload the crashreporter to pastebin.com please and put the link in here.

Thanks. Will do. Found the location for debug logs. I'll manually upload the log as well.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-08-16, 16:18)Memphiz Wrote: Upload the crashreporter to pastebin.com please and put the link in here.

Here is the crash report- crash report

Tried repeatedly to upload the debug log to xbmclogs but I keep getting an error that my log was censored? Maybe it's too large? Didn't see anything in the wiki about a limit though.

edit- finally managed to post a debug log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=46573
you are crashing because there is a broken image file somewhere. The log shows a strange thing where somthing is going through all your media folders (library update? or library watchdog or so?). I have no clue why it should do that just because you are entering the service addons tbh. I think the broken image is in one of your movie folders. But as said - i don't see the relation to the service addons here...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I was using Watchdog but I have disabled it due to the fact that it would cause xbmc to crash when I was trying to shutdown the app. Was also creating debug logs much to large to post.

The problem with getting addons continues however. I must have something like 10,000 jpegs. Is there some way to narrow down the problem?
yeah look at the end of the log and see the last folder it accessed. With a bit luck the broken image is in there.
(2013-08-19, 16:11)Memphiz Wrote: yeah look at the end of the log and see the last folder it accessed. With a bit luck the broken image is in there.

and please upload that file somewhere for us to download so a dev can possibly find out why it's crashing (if not already solved)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'm guessing the broken file won't open maybe? Not sure how else to tell. Also, any preference where I upload the file?
I've been through the last few media folders that were scanned checking for bad image files and didn't find any at all. I've created a new crash report and a new debug log without all the folder scans hoping this will help since I'm not sure this is related to a corrupted image.
Crash Report-http://pastebin.com/LwcCZLE4
Debug Log-http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=47318
hehe it 's http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...s/icon.png which is giving issues i think since FF doesn't show the image.
although when navigating to the addon does just show it fine. could perhaps be fixed in Gotham
So if I find the services addon I want ahead of time and navigate to the single addon I can avoid the crash? Not sure how to work around this.
you could always manually download and install from zip using the source
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/
Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc crashes when trying to get services addons0