MYTHBUNTU+HDHR headache
Hey All,

Im running Mythbuntu 12.04, I've updated mythtv to 0.27 but I still seem to be running 0.25 and I'm using HDHomerun Prime for TV?!?!

I can connect to my master backend from my PC and from XBMC but when I try to load a channel it will not load any channel.

Even though I can load the channels from the HDHomeRun Viewer.

I XBMC I can load the guide and see what's on. but when load a channel it just times out.

I would love to be able to run the laster version and to view TV from XBMC or Mythtv frontend.

any idea?

Steve
This appears to be a mythtv issue and you'd be better to post to their mailing list. However I'll help with what I can:

What makes you think you're still running 0.25? What does
Code:
mythbackend --version
dpkg -l mythtv*
tell you?

And I wouldn't upgrade to 0.27 if you haven't already. It hasn't been released - you would be running experimental code. Better to go with 0.26.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Here's the 2 screen shots, sorry for the shaky pic....didn't notice it was so shaky!

Pics
how do I remove .027 and 0.25 and install 0.26?
For god's sake ssh into the machine, copy and paste the output of the commands. Your pictures are illegible.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MYTHBUNTU+HDHR headache0