Can a Scrollbar auto-size?
Greeetings,

I've recently upgraded to Frodo on Linux, which meant I had to upgrade my skin as well - in this case Neon for Frodo.

I have a couple of smartplaylists that return "In Progress" items. When the list control gets to only a few items, the scrollbar is way too big for the list. Is it possible to make the scrollbar automatically re-size to be the same size as the returned list? Or perhaps disappear when the list gets to a certain size? (this option sounds more doable)

The wiki doesn't show auto-sizing as a possibility as far as I can see, and searching the forum didn't return any meaningful, so any help a greatly appreciated.

I'm not a skilled skinner by any stretch, so please be gentle Big Grin
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
You could use visible conditions based on the number of items in the list to display smaller scrollbars; or use <showonepage>false</showonepage> to hide it when there's only one page or less.
(2013-08-17, 08:00)Hitcher Wrote: You could use visible conditions based on the number of items in the list to display smaller scrollbars; or use <showonepage>false</showonepage> to hide it when there's only one page or less.

Thx dude. I tried the <showonepage>false</showonepage> thingee and that did the trick. Much appreciated. Smile
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can a Scrollbar auto-size?0