Request: NBC Sports LiveExtra plug-in
Hi

Will this work in the UK?

Thanks
I'm not sure, I have no way to test that. If you could try it out and let us know that'd be great.
Sure, will do.
Awesome work, many thanks, I got the script error too on the original but eracknaphobia's fix in post #15 is working great for me in the UK
Not working for me I'm in the uk, getting playback error?
On VPN (Florida) and it's working here in NL
(2014-09-20, 16:33)FAMMAR Wrote: On VPN (Florida) and it's working here in NL

Do you need login details aswell?
I have just installed this on raspbmc, i used post no.15 to get it working, although when i select the game or event, it doesn't load anything.

Is there anything that needs to be set up to work? I don't have VPN set up, will i need to do that for it to start working?[/align]
Ok I have just set up VPN on my router, loaded straight away, no login details required, good quality! Very impressed!

One thing i would like to know is, can you set up vpn on the pi somehow so everything else doesn't go through VPN only the rasp device? this would be ideal to take away with me and hook up to a network while away.
(2014-09-20, 16:49)Twinny1975 Wrote:
(2014-09-20, 16:33)FAMMAR Wrote: On VPN (Florida) and it's working here in NL

Do you need login details aswell?

Nope
used vpn and working up in newcastle thanks
(2014-09-20, 14:07)stammie Wrote: Awesome work, many thanks, I got the script error too on the original but eracknaphobia's fix in post #15 is working great for me in the UK

Hi - did you have to do anything else to get it working? I can view the links but nothing loads. Cheers
(2014-09-20, 21:19)hagarg Wrote: used vpn and working up in newcastle thanks

I'm a bit of a newbie with this, how do you set up a VPN for this?
FYI, I've updated the source code:

- Featured > Full Replay section is now ordered newest to oldest
- Added ability to choose stream quality under Add-on Settings
- Color coded active links, so any links that are cyan should get you a video. White are non-active.

Again updates can be acquired from my GitHub page right away or you may wait until the XBMC repositories are updated.

Thanks
download one like hot spot shield as server is in us install and make sure you allow it throu your firewall land your away

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: NBC Sports LiveExtra plug-in2