• 8(current)
Help spread the word: XBMCHUB is not XBMC.org
(2013-11-07, 18:09)madtvkenpc Wrote: The whole xbmc experience is one of learning. At first you know nothing , then after a while it still means nothing . After around a year , you are still confused and during that time theres more confusing stuff taking place like external HUB groups starting up and then theres arguments and fallouts and "none Unity talk" . After a few weeks more , theres copyings of playlists and covert cloak and dagger impersonations , each edging for some sort of control.

Theres no instruction book comes with xbmc , so it's no surprise that a TEAM member comes and tells you something new . I just found out 2 posts up that Team members have it under their name .

Don't you just Love it ? Big Grin

I am glad that xunitytalk split. The hub pushes their agenda and I can't tell you the number or people who assume they are Xbmc especially since they really talk like they are. Xunitytalk has their own thing they are not bothering anyone and have taken Xbmc out of the name. I just am tired of seeing tweets with lies about junk and hub copying addons developed by other people. Legal not legal whatever if someone put work into something like the addon for editing out language and stuff and someone else says oh that's mine and steals all his work. That's just not right.

I love my Xbmc and all the help here. Wish I could get my fall language addon working but otherwise I'm happy. The hub can just disappear and go away.
(2013-11-07, 14:12)amet Wrote:
(2013-11-07, 12:50)jjd-uk Wrote: Any member of the official Team XBMC will have "Team-XBMC" title included under their name on the forum, for example my full title is "Team-XBMC Member", Ned has "Team-XBMC Wiki Guy" and Nate has "Team-XBMC Community Manager".

really? Big Grin

Ah, so there's at least one exception Smile
Quote:Ah, so there's at least one exception Smile

Someone really ought to catch that and handle it gracefully.
hmmm alot of hate in this thread smh.........
Entertaining thread.

Just to point out, am I the only one who notices that the title of this thread kinda says that the hub is xbmc?
Or am I really dumb?

"Help spread the word: XBMCHUB != XBMC"

Just seems to be implying that xbmchub equals xbmc.
Not sure what the exclamation is doing, just how it seems to me. Confused
the ! means NOT in computer language Smile
guess we should indeed make that more obvious
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-11-17, 17:41)m7cky Wrote: Entertaining thread.

Just to point out, am I the only one who notices that the title of this thread kinda says that the hub is xbmc?
Or am I really dumb?

"Help spread the word: XBMCHUB != XBMC"

Just seems to be implying that xbmchub equals xbmc.
Not sure what the exclamation is doing, just how it seems to me. Confused

!= is a programming term to mean "does not equal"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclamatio...#Computers

EDIT: Martijn beat me to it
Aww, I liked the title but I agree that it probably won't make sense to some.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Heh, how a non-coder would interpret the previous title: XBMCHUB EMPHATICALLY equals XBMC.org.
Yeah but read the first post and you'll work it out.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yeah I thought I may have been a bit dumb about it. Smile
Hello, need some help? I have add on fusion and every time in try to connect to a channel I get a error message. I tried installing the add on again but the files are empty and I cannot correct this
(2013-11-26, 23:58)Spanky01 Wrote: Hello, need some help? I have add on fusion and every time in try to connect to a channel I get a error message. I tried installing the add on again but the files are empty and I cannot correct this

Well don't ask on this forum
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-11-26, 23:58)Spanky01 Wrote: Hello, need some help? I have add on fusion and every time in try to connect to a channel I get a error message. I tried installing the add on again but the files are empty and I cannot correct this

How stupid is it to ask this question in this very thread? Seriously?
He was directed here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178988

Still pretty stupid to post at the end of the thread without reading it though.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help spread the word: XBMCHUB is not XBMC.org3