Problem with "Get Add-ons"
I'm running XBMC enhanced on a GBox Midnight MX2. I had to update the firmware recently for the MX2. Before doing so I backed up the XBMC using the Backup program.

After the firmware update, I restored the settings/Add-ons via running restore. However, now when I select System/Settings --> Add-ons--> Get Add-ons, the Add-ons list appears and they all are listed as enabled, but when I select any of them, all I get is (..) and an empty directory.

I've tried doing a context menu "Force Refresh" but that hasn't helped.

Any Ideas how I can fix the problem?
I am having a similar problem with The one's XBMC Repository all it has is ..2 dots I have uninstalled it through hub maintenance reinstalled it tried an update and tried a force update no luck just 2 dots I am also using the G-Box MX2 any thoughts what I can try
(2013-08-19, 06:43)tvro Wrote: I am having a similar problem with The one's XBMC Repository all it has is ..2 dots I have uninstalled it through hub maintenance reinstalled it tried an update and tried a force update no luck just 2 dots I am also using the G-Box MX2 any thoughts what I can try

We do not offer any help if someone has installed anything from xbmchub
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171518
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Okay good to know I just got it working as stated I uninstalled it then reinstalled it no luck did a force update this time it seemed to work after a few minutes no 2 dots but I had to exit XBMC and come back for it t install the addons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with "Get Add-ons"0