Play Next Video
i'll wipe the log and do it tonight when I get home, I cant run XBMC when I'm logged in over a remote connection.

Cheers.
Simply restarting XBMC will create a new log.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83810329/xbmc.log

opened XBMC, browsed to "tv shows" / "title" TNG season 3, first episode, clicking next (where it skipped to the next chapter), stopped it, closed XBMC and copied the log.
Still need debugging turned on.
bugger I forgot, what a numpty sorry Smile, will doing it again tonight.
third time lucky

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83810329/xbmc.log
i;ve taken the file down, not sure this issue is worth everyone seeing my wares online, just noticed it had the full consents of some of my folders in there for some reason, plus my host and usernames, if anyone wants to look at anything specific out of it let me know.
I did get a chance to see it before, but I'm not sure what the issue could be. In general, things seem okay. Your databases seem fine, no add-ons are installed that seem like they would cause conflicts, etc. I can see where you played the file and then XBMC attempted to go to the next file, and it had all sorts of errors, so it's likely as you suspected, an issue with how that season was encoded. I can't say for sure, since it's a bit beyond my own knowlage of how those things work, but XBMC definitely struggled with that file.
Thanks Ned, i'm getting by with it as it is, its still an awesome player, my last hurdle is getting it to play ISO files using a powerDVD, i just cant get it to work, that's a problem for another day though, thanks for all your help.
XBMC plays isos without any external program.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
not 3d ISO though, probs never will due to mvc not being open source - feckers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play Next Video0