Win Episode Fanart troubles
I'm probably not being totally clear on something here and I apologize for that.
I would like EMM to create episode fanart regardless. I want that fanart to match the season those episodes are in.
I assumed by making an check in one or both of the Episode Fanart options, that it would GRAB the fanart background from Season Fanart I chose and create it.
I can do this manually, I know, but right clicking each epsiode and choosing fanart, but as I said before, that can take forever doing one-by-one.
I thought EMM would see the episodes in a season and if I chose the option(s) Episode Fanart, that it would create them according to the season fanart.

I hope this is not confusing.
I will be using XBMC but that's not really my concern. My concern is having episode fanart creation and having it match the season fanart.

Adventure Time
----Season 1
----- Season fanart image
----- Season Poster image
----- Adventure Time - s01e01 - Slumber Party Panic.mkv
----- Adventure Time - s01e01 - Slumber Party Panic.fanart.jpg <--- episode fanart
----- Adventure Time - s01e02 - Trouble in Lumpy Space.mkv
----- Adventure Time - s01e02 - Trouble in Lumpy Space.fanart.jpg <--- episode fanart

on and on ... but so far the problem with .fanart.jpg is, say s01e01 has image A which matches Season 1 fanart, episode 3 of season 4 will ALSO have the fanart from season 1. Not sure why EMM cant see that it is grabbing the wrong seasons fanart.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Fanart troubles0